celeb

Cara Delevingne given a dose of redbull tea

Mark

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

She did seem a bit off but the interviewers didn't help mitigate that :deadbanana: 

Tumblr

SHE CALLED HER CARLA AT THE START

:deadbanana:

So unprofessional

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

gagaisitalian

She seemed like a brat to me. The interviewers are helping her promote her film and she wouldn't cut the sarcasm. 

codymonster

I can see being annoyed by the interviews like this, but there was no need for all of the sarcasm and rudeness :rip: 

Spock

I'm sorry but lbr, she was being super douchey and rude

who will love me when the night is over

She seemed like a brat to me. The interviewers are helping her promote her film and she wouldn't cut the sarcasm. 

I can see being annoyed by the interviews like this, but there was no need for all of the sarcasm and rudeness :rip: 

I'm sorry but lbr, she was being super douchey and rude

This were my thoughts as well. I mean, she's new to this movie industry and acts like a diva. The reporters were a mess, but she's the bigger mess tbh. Maybe I don't get her humor. Maybe....

00026 † 10000

Spock

This were my thoughts as well. I mean, she's new to this movie industry and acts like a diva. The reporters were a mess, but she's the bigger mess tbh. Maybe I don't get her humor. Maybe....

Yeah I mean, she's plugging a movie, those types of dumb questions are expected and are the norm. Was she expecting the anchor to ask her about what she thought of existentialism, what happens when we die and ****? No lmao. They flubbed her name, that's true, but still

who will love me when the night is over

Didymus

A little unprofessional of Cara, hilariously unprofessional by the anchors :rip:

retroglamx

Anchors are usually assholes, can't blame Cara. :excuseu:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Gianni Versace

She's the worst "model" right next to Kendall jenner. yuck. 

Quasi

I thought that there was a redbull flavoured tea that she actually sipped and I thought, "that must taste really refreshing".:duck:

You guys always use terms that I never know when to take literally. This is like the third time this week. :saladga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived