💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

WWE Legend Hulk Hogan fired after racist rant in sex tape leak

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Jase

He has issued an apology.

"Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it. This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs."

It sounds like its been constructed by his PR team :smh:

UC PiXELVISION

He has issued an apology.

"Eight years ago, BROTHER, I used offensive language, DUDE, during a conversation. It was unacceptable, JACK, for me to have used that offensive language, IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it. This is not who I am, Mene Gene. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs , Hulkamaniac or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs. NOW WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN THESE 24 INCH PYTHONS AND THE MILLIONS OF SCREAMING HULKAMANIACS RUN WILD ON YOU?!!"

I'm pretty sure THIS is what he really said.

Jase

Welp.

"Add a homophobic slur to the list of controversial things that Hulk Hogan said during his post-s-x conversation with Heather Clem. Radar Online and the National Enquirer released another portion of the transcript from their s-x tape that features Hogan complaining about a homos-xual living in his childhood home.

"VH1 wanted me to do a big thing and go back to the house I grew up in," Hogan said regarding the fourth season of the "Hogan Knows Best" reality show. "So we knock on the door, and a big f-- lives there now. This half-gay was enamored with Linda (Hogan's now ex-wife)."

Source: http://prowrestling.net

Miker

Daughters can bring out the worst in their Dads. Expectations that aren't met can cause this kind of tirade.....he knows better but he was out of control. :shrug:

Mars..........or bust!

Archived