Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"'Animal' Is Not A Gaga Record"

uvglo

Featured Posts

c h e r

Yeah, she is. But the question still remains... Why did they say it wasn't her :giveup:

From what I can gather, it leaked like a week before BTW was supposed to come out and her label didn't want the leak of a TFM outtake to detract from the BTW hype, so they had to act quick.

Stand & B Counted or Sit & B Nothing.

nativenewyorker

Yeah, but why wouldn't they just say "it's an old demo, not being released"?

but she wrote and sang Posh Life for TLC and spoke up when it leaked?? :confused:

maybe she's just not proud of this song lol it's obviously her but she's not associating herself with it for a reason. it's from around the time she was writing for PCD and Britney, totally different from the musical direction of Born This Way. people were thirsty for new Gaga and this wasn't it. they could've acknowledged that it was her, just old, but I guess denying is the easiest way to distance her from it.

Giorno Giovanna

definitely Gaga, and btw I remember the leak day, it was winter 2010 I think and I jammed like crazy to this song

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

gagzus

I remember when a LQ snippet leaked after TFM came out either late 2009 or early 2010 (i remember a LQ snippet leaked wayyyy before it came out HQ bc i was thirsty for it) & everyone thought it was either the mysterious song Fetish that got registered on her BMI or a song called Jungle Claws :flop:

But it's 100% her but the real questions are; is NOBTR her since it sounds like her but then that one part "and i'm tuned into your station tonight.." sounds NOTHING like her, but then again she was very autotuned back then so her voice could've been edited to not make her sound like herself (ala Demi in CFTS this year) & did she REALLY lose OOC full HQ because we wanted it and never got it :giveup: 

monketsharona

It's Gaga and it's a shame it hasn't been pick up as a song in one of her albums. 

• 4 weeks later...
TimisaMonster

It's Gaga...why are they lying? Fans know her voice :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Versace

Animal was made during her sessions with Darkchild whom produced the song along with Telephone and Out Of Control all of them were intended for The Fame Monster but only Telephone made the final cut. The only denies i remember being made Against Animal is the rumors of it being Born This Way's lead single where Gaga's reps hurried to shut them down and confirm that the title track is the lead  single of the album , this was around December 2010 i think.  

Jesse Pinkman

I love this song. Wish it could've been mastered and perfected.

It's science, bitch

Archived