đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Harry

I agree that in the music industry (and almost everywhere) there seems to be a hint of racism, but if Banks let that **** talking speak more in her music, then it would be great (Succubi was great on Fantasea). Saying BWET is one of the best albums of 2014 is subjective, it's your (and a few others) opinion. I love 1991 and Fantasea but her recent music videos don't deserve any nomination or recognition. Heavy Metal and Reflective was boring and Ice Princess looked cheap (but hey that's my opinion). Her saying that all of her videos deserve a VMA is a bit childish, like she thinks she is the best artist in the game when in reality she isn't. Award shows don't owe her anything.

Succubi wasn't on Fantasea

& Also I don't see why people keep saying she should express it in her music lol like why can't she make music about whatever she wants to?

Anyway this is OT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crescent Bloom

She has the right to complain when a homemade video like 7/11 got nominated for VOTY.

Nicki is no Gaga, and she's in her right to voice her opinion. One that I agree to some extent, even when I'm not a fan of hers.

A video like 7/11 has never really been done before and it was cool. I get that you and other people are saying that it shouldn't be nominated because of the cheap production, but the video was unexpected for a huge star like Beyonce and it was viral . Nicki's video was viral, but it was predictable.

heavyMetalGAGA

I didn't agree with her until she started bringing race into the equation. The media DOES treat black people very differently than white people. Nicki has brought these race issues up before too, so she does have a valid point. On the other hand, Taylor Swift totally just undermined the race issues and tried to make it all about herself. I really can't stand T. Swift.

Truly a shame when artists seem to have lost all of their dignity, though. She was nominated for some awards, how can she still be pissed? I always thought Nicki was tacky and ungrateful. Never understood how everyone forgot how she was copying everyone's style from 2009-2012. She just rides whatever trend is in. Artists like that never resonate well with me.

You guys are making a way bigger deal out of this than even she is. All she did was call out MTV, so what? She even performed for them multiple times last year and then to get snubbed this year, I can see her point of view. And even if we were going by popularity, Anaconda was viral and was nearly "bigger" than those other videos in terms of when it came out.

Creyk

Aww, she handled this badly :sweat: 

I agree with her though, she should have been nominated at least. Anaconda is truly a beautiful video and it's a shame that it's so under-appreciated. Maybe it will be revered more in years to come, as it should be. 

Paper Gangsta

KkVwQeR.png

its just a moon man :skull: 

who is Dawn Richard  :rip:

Yanko

Billboard's picked it up :rip:

well they did say that feeling myself was missing in their article earlier today 

OBEY

Nicki is pressed like a panini

Better luck next year i guess (pinkprint slays though, anaconda not)

tumblr_nat3m7LCfz1tjwe6fo4_250.gif

They should add her to the nominations. All noms are garbage so it'd be better to complete the collection.

Add her and give the award to Taylor. That would make her look stupid as f***

Pharamon

She also was a bit disappointed that Feeling Myself wasn't nominated...

So immature...thats why i dont stan for her...

Evan Peters

Doesnt she do rhis every time she doesnt get nominated for things :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived