Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Babel

sia should  be more mad tho u dont see her complaining 

Sia doesn't care about awards, Nicki does, and there's nothing wrong with that.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

She seems so pressed...

I preffer that 7/11 mess there than Anaconda. That video is not iconic at all. B*tches should take lessons on how to be EPIC for the next time. 

PartySick

You made a song about butts...the most memorable thing about it is the sample of another song about butts from 1992. Not exactly groundbreaking :neyde: 

:bye: 

🖤

thefamebitch

I'm sorry... The anaconda video was really nothing special. It was literally what everybody was expecting, Nicki Minaj hardly dressed & shaking her ass. It wasn't that great tbh. 

Yanko

Sia doesn't care about awards, Nicki does, and there's nothing wrong with that.

yes im her fan and i agree with every tweet of it but it's just  embarrassing in my eyes 

maybe 1 or 2 tweets abut a ****ing rant? it's immature imo

but yeah  the nominations are messy 

She means that she impacted culture as well? with what? objectifying body? Suggesting big ass and big cock are only proper? Sit down gurl

RAMROD

She did the same with Grammy noms last year :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Babel

I'm sorry... The anaconda video was really nothing special. It was literally what everybody was expecting, Nicki Minaj hardly dressed & shaking her ass. It wasn't that great tbh. 

Well, there's literally nothing special in the 7/11 video, yet it is nominated for VOTY.

Vernier

She got snubbed in one award, when she got nominated for others, and it's just a VMA too, like calm down, it's really not that serious :rip: What happens if it was a bigger award :flop:  Cringetastic.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Sugarfall

Nicki has got to be the most chart obsessed celebrity, she sounds like a barb on ATRL.

thefamebitch

Well, there's literally nothing special in the 7/11 video, yet it is nominated for VOTY.

I don't like that video either, but 7/11 having a nomination doesn't change what I said. Anaconda was predictable and nothing special. Looks like there's more Beyoncé fans who are running the nominations this year. Life isn't fair sometimes. 

Babel

I don't like that video either, but 7/11 having a nomination doesn't change what I said. Anaconda was predictable and nothing special. Looks like there's more Beyoncé fans who are running the nominations this year. Life isn't fair sometimes. 

7/11 video proves that it doesn't even need to be "special" to get a VOTY nomination.

Anaconda vid had much more reasons to be nominated, like it or not (I personally don't) it had a lot of impact in pop culture last year.

Pathetic, and y'all thought that Iggy is a mess on Twitter.

I'm surprised that worthless ***** thought her **** was nomination worthy, she should be thankful for the nominations she received cuz it's too much for her, when you release quality video you can come out and whine  but when you just shake your ass through the whole video (literally) you can eat **** to keep your mouth shut, b---h. Playing the 'race' card got old specially when "your kind" got nominated, ignorant flop.

PS the WP would totally worth it. 
cO9J5KK.gif

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived