Travis

Featured Posts

Runway

OMG WE ARE NOT READY 

SHE IS COMING HARD THE ALBUM ITS GONNA BE AMAZING AND SLAYYY

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does Gaga have to do with this? You didn't have to bring her in to make a point.

Sure I did. My point is that why hold Selena to a higher standard than what her contemporaries do i.e. even Gaga?

Tropico

Sure I did. My point is that why hold Selena to a higher standard than what her contemporaries do i.e. even Gaga?

It's so childish to have to come for someone else's fave to make yours look better. It's like "Well Gaga did it toooo!" In a todler way.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

It's so childish to have to come for someone else's fave to make yours look better. It's like "Well Gaga did it toooo!" In a todler way.

Selena isn't even my fave and I honestly dgf :lmao:

Bradley

but what kind of announcement do you want? :rip:

"I promised that if I win this tonight, I would announce the title of my new record."

"It's called Born This Way."

:reductive2:

OT: Hoping it will be better than Stars Dance though.

PaperIz

So excited! A v interesting name. I wonder if she'll have any religious imagery? :flutter: 

Andreyw

"I promised that if I win this tonight, I would announce the title of my new record."

"It's called Born This Way."

:reductive2:

OT: Hoping it will be better than Stars Dance though.

Stars Dance is good , tbh :legend: the only album I like from her and one of the very few I actually enjoy in full (except for Love Will Remember)

SlayedForTheGod

October is so freaking far away. And thats a cringey name. All her album names have been perfect until now.

SlayedForTheGod

Stars Dance is good , tbh :legend: the only album I like from her and one of the very few I actually enjoy in full (except for Love Will Remember)

how do you not love Love Will Remember. its so great.

Bradley

Love Will Remember was okay for me. Stars Dance is the only Selena album that I listen to. I've never heard of her earlier projects except for the singles.

Archived