Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEOS: Amazing performances of Cheek to Cheek show in Spain

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

The Cheek 2 Cheek album/tours have been a real blessing! Such new-found respect, amazing performances, and a more confident Gaga. LG4/LG5 is going to be such an amazing era!! :applause:

Yes!!!  I totally believe the next album is going to be her best album to-date!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

The Cheek 2 Cheek album/tours have been a real blessing! Such new-found respect, amazing performances, and a more confident Gaga. LG4/LG5 is going to be such an amazing era!! :applause:

All eras have been amazing to me. Although ARTPOP didn't have that many singles but the music was very enjoyable (in fact it's my favorite and most-listened album) so I always have faith in Gaga no matter what. I'm lucky enough to adore all 5 albums equally. :sara:

LoveandMagic

All eras have been amazing to me. Although ARTPOP didn't have that many singles but the music was very enjoyable (in fact it's my favorite and most-listened album) so I always have faith in Gaga no matter what. I'm lucky enough to adore all 5 albums equally. :sara:

ARTPOP really wasn't that bad of an era, it was just very messy. We got two great videos, some pretty cool performances. and I agree the music was good. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived