Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Zedd is with Interscope thanks to Gaga

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

SlayLin

Well, good luck to him. I've personally never cared for Interscope. /:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Queen of giving out careers

1451c5da2299069fd9ce498c8d5dd807.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Bradley

But is that a good thing or a bad thing? :green: 

tumblr_mzgefgIBNh1srs3fco8_r1_250.gif

congrats to him anyway !

Because G.U.Y. is such a great song and he's a cutie, it's a good thing. G.U.Y. for life!

Hexxx

Ready for his MTN and ARTPOP era

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

giskardsb

Zedd is very "musical" for a modern electronic producer.  I would love more collaboration between him and Gaga myself.

Spyro

No wonder that song reminded me of Aura.  Congrats to him, he deserves it! :applause: 

Spyro the Dragon

Ethan

No wonder that song reminded me of Aura.  Congrats to him, he deserves it! :applause: 

tbh Aura was mostly produced by Infected Mushroom, Zedd was just a little collaborator on it, however ATAM is very very similar to Infected Mushroom productions and three years ago is about the time when Gaga requested what we now call the Aura instrumental (Still Love Trance/Kink demo by Infected Mushroom), so she probably caught Zedd the time he was working with IM. 

iMonster

tbh Aura was mostly produced by Infected Mushroom, Zedd was just a little collaborator on it,

Seriously, this! We can't really give Zedd so much credit for Aura because like 90% of that masterpiece is all Infected Mushroom. 

Zedd just re-did the 2nd verse but aside from that and the chorus it's I.M. Even the break where she says "dance, s-x. . ." is in the original demo by I.M.

Getting back on topic though Gaga has such a sweet heart! Nice of her to put in a great word for Zedd. Both talented artist. 

Born To Slay

Seriously, this! We can't really give Zedd so much credit for Aura because like 90% of that masterpiece is all Infected Mushroom. 

Zedd just re-did the 2nd verse but aside from that and the chorus it's I.M. Even the break where she says "dance, s-x. . ." is in the original demo by I.M.

Getting back on topic though Gaga has such a sweet heart! Nice of her to put in a great word for Zedd. Both talented artist. 

Do you have a link to the original?

Archived