other

THIS IS HUGE! 15 US shows = $60 million for Taylor Swift

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brooke Candy

Since the beginning of her career she's on a downward drop and normally it fallows this way when it started like that. The chances her next album tops or surpasses ARTPOP's success are more toward negative than positive.

Mess..

4jX30JV.gif

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Der Meister

This. I wanna congratulate Taylor but am I the only one who's worrying that our fave might face obsolescence some time?

It all depends on how many good songs she puts out and how her management will promote her album. Let me guess: she doesn't care about that.

Redstreak

Mess..

4jX30JV.gif

In your opinion what is "slayage" then? As many have said only touring legends produce these kinds of numbers.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Blue Jeans

The fact that you insult Me just because i have a positive thought about my fave, is exactly what a 12years old kid would do...

And No, i will not give props to Taylor. You're not gonna tell me what to do..

Where is the insult in what I said ?

BksKpqf.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Houdini

Mess..

4jX30JV.gif

It's true. First was The Fame/Monster which was her peak, after that Born This Way which was a highly successful era but was very helped by the previous era, the hype was still there. It always work like that. The public wanted more. After that general public thirstiness, it fells off quickly, the public had enough. She's still a big pop figure, but she started so big quickly, the fall could only be quicker than her start. 

Spock

well you already did :love:

Yeah, and I clocked you. Google it yourself next time hun :love:

who will love me when the night is over

The fact that you insult Me just because i have a positive thought about my fave, is exactly what a 12years old kid would do...

And No, i will not give props to Taylor. You're not gonna tell me what to do..

you don't need to give props to taylor. The statistics prove that she is the most successful artist on the planet and your props aren't needed when the proof lies right before us all :lmao: 

ARTPOPdidntflop

Yeah, and I clocked you. Google it yourself next time hun :love:

no you did the work for me, thanks. 

and nah :flutter:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Bradley

It all depends on how many good songs she puts out and how her management will promote her album. Let me guess: she doesn't care about that.

Actually I think she does. She was quite upset with the reaction the public had for ARTPOP. She wasn't even given the opportunity to produce more singles, do you think she won't take her next album seriously this time?

Archived