Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

THIS IS HUGE! 15 US shows = $60 million for Taylor Swift

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

Why the need to compare to minimize the slayage though? Not only that, but are a magician? Can you predict the future? I'm not saying she won't slay again, but how do you know? Lmao, this thread has nothing to do with Gaga or her touring power, it's about Taylor's.

I swear, bitter salty people giving the kiis everytime

what slayage lol. Anyways Gaga is the Queen of music, she WILL take over the world with her next album. That's a fact, no need to be a magician to know that, just common sense. 

+ you have to expect comments like these when you make Taylor threads on a GAGA forum, so yeah..

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

Amazing :giveup: But most importantly, she can quickly earn another chunk of cash if she adds a proper European leg :awesome: 

Hidden Content

We must remain hopeful :pray:

There is no way in hell the tour is going to end in December and only last seven months with an album like 1989. Her team can't be that stupid

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

what slayage lol. Anyways Gaga is the Queen of music, she WILL take over the world with her next album. That's a fact, no need to be a magician to know that, just common sense. 

+ you have to expect comments like these when you make Taylor threads on a GAGA forum, so yeah..

giphy.gif

Thank you, you just proved my point

+ I DIDN'T create the THREAD (since you like to write in all caps), so yeah...

who will love me when the night is over

Brooke Candy

+ I DIDN'T create the THREAD (since you like to write in all caps), so yeah...

I was speaking in general.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Not really thanks

well you already did :love:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Bleachella

Not impressive at all..

An average of 4 million per show, predicted to sell over 200+ million with 85 shows

Not impressive at all, right? 

Why the need to compare to minimize the slayage though? Not only that, but are a magician? Can you predict the future? I'm not saying she won't slay again, but how do you know? Lmao, this thread has nothing to do with Gaga or her touring power, it's about Taylor's.

I swear, bitter salty people giving the kiis everytime

It reeks of jealousy and insecurity of Gaga's capabilities really :emma: 

Anyway, 'congratz' to Taylor I guess :yes: 

Brooke Candy

An average of 4 million per show, predicted to sell over 200+ million with 85 shows

Not impressive at all, right? 

No. :lolly:

barcodemonster

Wow. I wonder how well she'll do outside of North America 

scan my barcode

Bradley

Not really... What happen to Taylor could also happen to any of our faves... I mean it's all about promo and how the GP and radios like the album.. If the album has a strong success, no worry about having big grosses concerning tour...

Look at Katy Perry and Taylor Swift lately... 

Yeah but I wasn't talking about tour grossing specifically, I was talking about an artist's overall general success. Surely a concert will be successful if the album itself is successful, but the question is, is our fave even able to achieve that?

Even if Gaga's team supplies sufficient promotion for the album, there's still a possibility that the singles underperform. Marry the Night for example.

Brooke Candy

Let's see Lady Gaga try :green: 

Sure :lolly:

monketsharona

Surely a concert will be successful if the album itself is successful, but the question is, is our fave even able to achieve that?

Even if Gaga's team supplies sufficient promotion for the album, there's still a possibility that the singles underperform. Marry the Night for example.

Definitely !  I think she has to start very high with a very strong promo for the three first singles. Lady Gaga is still young, I'm pretty sure radios would be here to play a lot a new Gaga / RedOne typical hit ! 

Psychedelic

This is impressive, this type of numbers are only achieved by huge legends. congrats to Taylor, I've watched videos in yt and the show is wonderful, so detailed and that huge lifted spinning structure is :giveup::legend: 

The fortune tellers in this thread :flop: Whatever helps them cope, I guess. But this is a Taylor thread not Gaga's :creepflop:

Archived