Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

THIS IS HUGE! 15 US shows = $60 million for Taylor Swift

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

+ Gaga will take over the world again with LG5 so whatever.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

meh, get to 240 million sis

If she did 200+ shows she would speed past that :lmao:

She will probably beat that with 100 shows

ARTPOPdidntflop

If she did 200+ shows she would speed past that :lmao:

She will probably beat that with 100 shows

She's only doing 85

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Spock

meh, get to 240 million sis

She's projected to earn that with 85 dates. And more legs are supposedly going to be added next year

who will love me when the night is over

ARTPOPdidntflop

She's projected to earn that with 85 dates. And more legs are supposedly going to be added next year

Source?

GagaMyBlood95

Okay, this is pure slayage, I have to say :applause:

Very very impressive Miss Swift!

barnabesk

and an average of $100 dollars spent per person at that mediocre merch stand:legend:

Only the 19SLAY89 WORLD TOUR

tumblr_nl39mfBf4I1qfoj4do1_400.gif

Holy ****

PrinceGaga

OH MY GOD! She is unstoppable! Good work Miss Taylor. Very well deserved as she works very hard.

I do hope and pray Gaga will get to this slayage soon. After a perfect album with perfect promo, a big name like Gaga should... If her new album is handled the same way as Cheek to Cheek, we shouldn't have a problem. 

Please lets have HSN promo goddess back

itliehEdj0Aro.gif

Spock

Source?

I love having to do the haters' homework 

"Tickets For Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour Likely To Exceed $200 Million In Gross Sales"  http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/11/03/taylor-swift-tickets-for-1989-world-tour-could-gross-over-200-million/ 

That headline was months before the tour started, in November, and before she announced the Asian and Australian legs. Billboard later revised the number (I wont look it up for you lol) and there are rumors that more legs are coming next year.

So

595.gif

Spock

+ Gaga will take over the world again with LG5 so whatever.

Why the need to compare to minimize the slayage though? Not only that, but are a magician? Can you predict the future? I'm not saying she won't slay again, but how do you know? Lmao, this thread has nothing to do with Gaga or her touring power, it's about Taylor's.

I swear, bitter salty people giving the kiis everytime

Fame Romance

When will she stop slaying the earth and beyond? I mean, the 1989 era has to be the most successful era for a pop girl ever, some eras like Teenage Dream had monster single sales, but album sales and tour gross was not that impressive, but this era has all; huge album sales; huge single sales, critical acclaim, awards, lots of tour gross, monster views... 

Haroon

Amazing :giveup: But most importantly, she can quickly earn another chunk of cash if she adds a proper European leg :awesome: 

I'm sorry, I'll never be done complaining until dates are added or the tour is actually over :messga: 

ARTPOPdidntflop

I love having to do the haters' homework 

"Tickets For Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour Likely To Exceed $200 Million In Gross Sales"  http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/11/03/taylor-swift-tickets-for-1989-world-tour-could-gross-over-200-million/ 

That headline was months before the tour started, in November, and before she announced the Asian and Australian legs. Billboard later revised the number (I wont look it up for you lol) and there are rumors that more legs are coming next year.

So

595.gif

You make the claim, you have to bring the source thanks 

Fame Romance

Amazing :giveup: But most importantly, she can quickly earn another chunk of cash if she adds a proper European leg :awesome: 

Agree, I can't believe she doesn't have a French date yet, I'm dying to see her live :giveup:

Spock

You make the claim, you have to bring the source thanks 

Not really thanks

Archived