💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Teaser to my single "Maxwell Caulfield"

BlondeKingOfGGD

Featured Posts

mucinex

i think you need to work on ur vocals a little :sis: judging this from watching ur whips video too, why'd it get so many dislikes?

BlondeKingOfGGD

because people hated the video haha :/ they said it was too weird and also because the songs probably **** :/

mucinex

because people hated the video haha :/ they said it was too weird and also because the songs probably **** :/

it was weird :sis: but they have to understand you're just starting as a drag queen and being a drag queen means making mostly satirical music anyway, i don't really like youtube having a dislike button :rip: maybe try slaying them with a different talent, like dancing, or playing an instrument? i mean, you look astonishing in drag, so maybe try modeling more!

BlondeKingOfGGD

it was weird :sis: but they have to understand you're just starting as a drag queen and being a drag queen means making mostly satirical music anyway, i don't really like youtube having a dislike button :rip: maybe try slaying them with a different talent, like dancing, or playing an instrument? i mean, you look astonishing in drag, so maybe try modeling more!

Haha awh thankyou :) yeah i'll deffo try more of that.. I know I can't sing and stuff I just wanted to try a bit haha oh well :')

mucinex

Haha awh thankyou :) yeah i'll deffo try more of that.. I know I can't sing and stuff I just wanted to try a bit haha oh well :')

i followed u on instagram :sis: and i support you trying out your talents, who knows, you could still be a popular musician, vocal skills don't mean anything in today's world :rip: plus vocals don't play a huge role in drag queen music either, it's about the lyrics and the character the queen portrays, like alaska thunder****! 

BlondeKingOfGGD

i followed u on instagram :sis: and i support you trying out your talents, who knows, you could still be a popular musician, vocal skills don't mean anything in today's world :rip: plus vocals don't play a huge role in drag queen music either, it's about the lyrics and the character the queen portrays, like alaska thunder****! 

Awh thankyou so much! your too kind :) and haha I know :P  <3

BlondeKingOfGGD

Slay Queen Oxygen! <3

edit: no replay omg bye :<

What is this supposed to mean? :/

Archived