Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Post Your LG5 Fan Concepts Here!

Didymus

Featured Posts

monsterdreams

Lady Gaga- Crucified

tracklist: 

1. Kaleidoscope   2. Salem. 3. Crucify  4. Blood and Bone  4. At The Stake            5. Sweet Revenge  6. Accused  7. Skin  8. Mantra. 9. Wildfire Girl. 10. Shackles.  11. Tranquil. 12. Sister 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

What's the difference between this thread and this thread?

Well, this thread is specifically for actual complete fan concepts, I don't see those in the thread you mentioned. It may not be used this way now but that's not my fault :Chica:

I think over time the benefits will become clear. When we actually get news about the new album, Mills' thread will be dominated by what's actually gonna happen instead of just fan fantasies. Anyway, that's how I see it.

yASSsss

Omg yASSsss lemme post my flawless concept :whitney: 

everyone needs to see ur entry... :pray:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

adamsenigma

I want Gaga to outdo Erotica and just have a 45 minute recording of her and Taylor engaging in coitous 

It can be a visual album.. :stalkga:

When I read that thread about the Diamond Ring title, it popped in my mind the idea of every apparition of her  dressed as a bride. That would be...cool i guess but boring after a while

:lolly:

You only have a tracklist of 7 songs? That wouldn't even make it a full album, that would make it an EP. After waiting so long, i'd rather have an LP :p

Album title: LADY GAGA

df9G4d1.jpg

Description: Lady Gaga's self-titled fifth studio album deals with themes of evolution, love, and the perils of fame in a sonically unique album incorporating elements of pop, disco, rock and more. Her highly anticipated reunion with RedOne produced collaborations including Breaking Hearts, a feminist party anthem with vocal cameos from Katy Perry and Madonna; Hit List, her comeback single; Don't You Ever Stop Loving Him, an 80s-inspired love ballad about a past lover with a Brian May guitar interlude; and IAMWHOIAM, a track originally released on RedOne's debut album that sets out her mission statement and self-worth.

The album includes cuts from disco pioneers Giorgio Moroder and Nile Rodgers, the Oscar-winning ballad 'Till It Happens To You which was co-written with Dianne Warren for The Hunting Ground, and an upbeat ode to Gaga's fiancé co-written by Taylor Swift and produced by Paul McCartney. Gaga reunites with ARTPOP collaborators Rick Rubin, who produced a synth-infused ballad featuring AdeleMadeon, who crafted an electro-rock song featuring Sting; and DJ White Shadow.

1. Chameleon Lady (Giorgio Moroder)
2. Breaking Hearts (RedOne)
3. Hit List (RedOne)
4. HausWORK (DJ White Shadow)
5. Leather & Lime (Nile Rodgers)
6. Mermaid ft. Adele (Rick Rubin // Adele)
7. Gossip (Giorgio Moroder)
8. 'Till It Happens To You (Dianne Warren)
9. Don't You Ever Stop Loving Him (RedOne)
10. Barcode ft. Sting (Madeon)
11. Heart On My Finger (Paul McCartney // Taylor Swift)
12. My Life Is A Movie (When I'm With You) (Rick Rubin)
13. IAMWHOIAM (RedOne)

Bonus tracks:
14. More, More, More (Andrea True Connection cover)
15. I Want Your Love (Funk The Punk) (Chic cover)
16. What's Up? (Live) (4 Non Blondes cover)
17. Oscars Medley (The Sound of Music/My Favorite Things/Edelweiss/Climb Ev'ry Mountain)

jaspermatt

I pictured the cover art for the next album as an x-ray of Gaga's hand in the paws up position. I really like this idea, here's an idea of what I mean:

hnnwDoB.png

It was hard to find a good 'paws up' x-ray but can you imagine the cover art actually being Gaga's x-ray'ed hand?  :legend:

I think it kinda fits with the whole 'Monster for life' theme (underneath it all, we are all monsters) and her latest tattoo :adam:

Didymus

You only have a tracklist of 7 songs? That wouldn't even make it a full album, that would make it an EP. After waiting so long, i'd rather have an LP :p

An EP is never over 40 minutes long :neyde: It's an LP.

An album about p***ography. Crossing Sigmund Freud's theories on the subconscious with the 21st century approach to p**n and how it affects love, fashion, music etc. 

Edit: Poker Face just came on the radio :teehee:

Edit2: I honestly wouldn't mind if it was a lot less dramatic than her others as long as she makes up for it in the videos. I'd be up for some slower sensual music like Selena Gomez's Good For You

VertigoShtick

I want an album surrounding the themes of Dance in the Dark. :sis:

Album Title: Explicit Beauty

Track list. 

1. Princess Die (Diana)

2. Monaco (Grace Kelly)

3. Zero Gravity (Michael Jackson's Moon walk)

4. Blonde in White Dress (Marilyn)

5. Down the Yellow Brick Road (Judy)

6. The Most Beautiful Death (that girl)

etc. etc. :sis:

theARTVampire

coverhotel4iwas935uy.jpg

Release Date: 23rd of October 2015

Tracklist:

-01. Vampire (4:07)  

-02. Drops of Blood (3:35)

-03. Shadows (3:49)

-04. Black & White (4:00)