💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Post Your LG5 Fan Concepts Here!

Didymus

Featured Posts

youandi

THIRTEEN...Or maybe WitchHaus, can't decide.

A (kinda loose) concept album based around Gaga as a character who gets cursed and becomes a monster/vampire/witch, take your pick, and falls in love with someone she can't be with due to her condition. 

Main producers RedOne & Justice
13 songs 

1.The End - RedOne/Justice -
Electro/Rock ballad but danceable, like Marry The Night

2.Vampire - RedOne
Dark Pop Smash

3.Till It Happens To You - Diane Warren

4.Battleground - Red One/Justice
Dark Poppy Rock but uplifting, empowering 

Track 5 - DJWS/Gaga
Disco-ish electro pop, if Gaga made Froot

Track 6 - DJWS/DJ Snake
Something between GH and BM

Track 7 - Gaga (Help from RedOne)
HML but rockier 

Track 8 - Kavinsky and RedOne
80s electro pop song

Track 9 - Fernando Garibay
Positive sounding sad song till near the end when the dark is apparent

Track 10 - Justice
Possible Princess Die rework, electro enhanced ballad 

The Beginning - Madeon 
Beginning of the end of the album
80s inspired rocky dance song

Track 12 - Kavinsky
Samples Nightcall, balladish

THIRTEEN - Redone/Justice
80s Dark melancholy electro-rock ballad which gets brighter towards the end, fades into track one 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

Although it's not gonna happen, a Rhythmic, R&B album with new wave and house influences.

Let her get a little ratchet and have songs with a more s-xual edge and have her dress in urban and revealing clothing mixed with glamorous clothing, a song with Nicki on the album, one with Ariana & one with Trey Songz would be nice for me personally, songs like DWUW & SHICD meets modern R&B (like some of TPP & ME) I'd be living and you know a smash iconic single featuring Nicki would be great to add to the list

Album title: LADY GAGA

df9G4d1.jpg

(cut for length)

and, just for fun, the tour would be the Rivington St. Ball:

Act I (Rock Show) - Hit List, Heart On My Finger, Just Dance, Gossip, Born This Way (Country Road Version)/You And I.
Act II (Mermaid-themed) - Yuyi Interlude (You And I), Mermaid, Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down), Adonis.
Act III (New York) - NYC Interlude (Brooklyn Nights), 'Till It Happens To You, Don't You Ever Stop Loving Him, My Life Is A Movie (When I'm With You), Movie Interlude (Telephone).
Act IV (Pop set) - Poker Face, Breaking Hearts, Applause (DJWS Trap Remix Outro)
Act V (Biker Gang) - Chameleon Lady, Paparazzi/Echo Chamber, Leather & Lime, What's Up?
Act VI (Centred on the clones from GUY) - huMANity Interlude (G.U.Y.), Barcode, Bad Romance, IAMWHOIAM
Encore (Space themed) - The Edge Of Glory

Merier Care

i want her to do a full bionic cover album.
 it would suit her incredibly well. :Jase:

ChasingGhosts

You only have a tracklist of 7 songs? That wouldn't even make it a full album, that would make it an EP. After waiting so long, i'd rather have an LP :p

Albums and EPs are classed by their length not how many tracks are on it. Their concept is an album.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

shoful

I want her to name the new album "Transcendence." I feel like thats very gaga and its kind of her style to deem herself as doing something, that something being Transcended. It could be a very spacey and out there concept with futuristic mumbo sounds that are mysterious but still having a heavy pop influence. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

PrinceGaga

I'm still rooting for 'Stefani' tbh. I also hope TIHTY is on the new album as the ballad. A personal yet relatable album with dark disco beats. 

tumblr_mnyddhGbUn1s7tqr5o1_500.gif

Maybe also a Fame/Fame Monster esk yin and yang situation but with Gaga/Stefani. She could do a re-release like she did with that album too. 

homomo

So, I might edit this later, but these are some tracks that I created and thought would be nice to hear Gaga do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aphelion - A modern galactic 80's inspired glam-rock anthem about being distant from your lover, but not able to get close to them, either because you're literally too far away, or they are pushing you away. "Why can't gravity bring us closer, baby? Maybe, it's because I'm crazy?"

Caribbean Dreams - A s-xy mid-tempo moombahton/dancehall originated track about trying to reach your goals and get to paradise. "Sex on the beach never felt so fine. Come on closer, I'm gonna make you mine."

Don't Wanna Wait For Tomorrow - A slower moving guitar ballad about being on the verge of breaking up. "Don't wanna wait for tomorrow for you to come back. I wanna be together now. Don't wanna drown in my sorrows--in a heartache, when the world comes crashing down."

Give You My Body - A funk-pop/R&B ballad about doing anything for the person you love. "I would climb the highest mountains. I could sail the roughest seas. I would do anything to give you my body, love."

Chemistry - A major EDM/Trap/Dance anthem about connecting with someone on a certain level. "The bonds between us keep our energy alive--It’s what we do to test the love that’s deep inside."

Feel Alive - A fast paced rock influced electro-pop track about chasing after the things you truly want in life. You do the things that make you feel alive. "I see the sky inside your eyes. I want to fly and feel alive--'cause I'm missing you and can't explain these feelings that run through my brain."

Didymus

So, I might edit this later, but these are some tracks that I created and thought would be nice to hear Gaga do.

Erm :giveup::giveup: That's amazing, dude.

They all sound brilliant.

homomo

Erm :giveup::giveup: That's amazing, dude.

They all sound brilliant.

Thanks! I thought of another one, but I don't have a title for it yet.

It would be a pop/rock track, kinda snarky and snobby sounding, about your ex missing you, because you're famous and everywhere.

"I hope I drive you crazy, baby. Do you understand?--Especially when I am singing 'bout another man."

MiMiMonsterx3

Gaga said in an interview that her new album "[is] a wonderful, soul-searching experience" and "this record is like — my old self as a cadaver. And I'm just, I'm operating on my old self."

I interpret this as Gaga going back to the music style that established her. That's why she's working with RedOne again. The album will probably sound similar to TF and TFM but she will incorporate new styles as well. Gaga's voice is extremely versatile, as we learned from the C2C era and her Oscars performance. So I think she will include these vocal styles in her new album and stray away from autotune and EDM music. 

I hope that the album is self titled. I think the general public needs to hear Lady Gaga and interact with HER, rather than the concept of fame, fashion, and art. So I'm hoping that the album is more personal. After all she's in a very good place in life after working with Tony, coming off a successful tour, getting a role on AHS and getting engaged. I'm praying that she shares her happiness with everyone to create a relatable, upbeat album with some deep ballads as well. 

I have a good feeling about LG5, i think she's going in a good direction by "operating on her old self"....she's gonna make herself new again. This is so exciting!  [:kisses:]

Spyro

Aphelion - A modern galactic 80's inspired glam-rock anthem about being distant from your lover, but not able to get close to them, either because you're literally too far away, or they are pushing you away. "Why can't gravity bring us closer, baby? Maybe, it's because I'm crazy?"

um, this needs to happen.  like, now.

Spyro the Dragon

DietCoke

Can promotional concepts for LG5 go here too? I didn't really know where else to put them, but here are my ideas (so far) for LG5:

I think Gaga should put a single out toward the end of American Horror Story. The first hype peak she'll experience with the new era should be the first couple episodes of AHS; a lot of people will be watching out of curiosity. "Is she a good actress? Is she weird on here too? What will she wear?" All the good stuff. But people will either get hooked or stop watching; when they get hooked, they'll become invested in the storyline and not so much Gaga anymore, diverting hype from her. 

The next peak should come with a single in November/December. This will keep steady interest in her alive. She could start doing promo and support both the single and the show (as it winds down).

The next peaks should come together, and before you read any further, this is gonna be a real out-there idea. After the first single, she could put another out in January, but the real peak should be in February with the release of an album. While Gaga is still a huge star, she's going to need a publicity boost to get the album up. This is where it gets crazy: the Super Bowl! The Super Bowl is obviously something that millions watch; all who've performed have seen a huge and sudden rise in sales. Now more than ever, artists are PAYING to perform instead of getting paid to perform. I think if Gaga performed, all the hits and past albums would experience a sales boost, but the new album would get astronomical. It could get HUGE.  

As to not over saturate the general public, she shouldn't do the Grammys. I think maybe one more single after that would be nice, but the promo should go on to more traditional news outlets, TV spots, radio. Smaller things to keep specific markets buying the album. 

And those are my ideas that will never happen but I really needed to get out there. 

samraus1317

Can promotional concepts for LG5 go here too? I didn't really know where else to put them, but here are my ideas (so far) for LG5:

I think Gaga should put a single out toward the end of American Horror Story. The first hype peak she'll experience with the new era should be the first couple episodes of AHS; a lot of people will be watching out of curiosity. "Is she a good actress? Is she weird on here too? What will she wear?" All the good stuff. But people will either get hooked or stop watching; when they get hooked, they'll become invested in the storyline and not so much Gaga anymore, diverting hype from her. 

The next peak should come with a single in November/December. This will keep steady interest in her alive. She could start doing promo and support both the single and the show (as it winds down).

The next peaks should come together, and before you read any further, this is gonna be a real out-there idea. After the first single, she could put another out in January, but the real peak should be in February with the release of an album. While Gaga is still a huge star, she's going to need a publicity boost to get the album up. This is where it gets crazy: the Super Bowl! The Super Bowl is obviously something that millions watch; all who've performed have seen a huge and sudden rise in sales. Now more than ever, artists are PAYING to perform instead of getting paid to perform. I think if Gaga performed, all the hits and past albums would experience a sales boost, but the new album would get astronomical. It could get HUGE.  

As to not over saturate the general public, she shouldn't do the Grammys. I think maybe one more single after that would be nice, but the promo should go on to more traditional news outlets, TV spots, radio. Smaller things to keep specific markets buying the album. 

And those are my ideas that will never happen but I really needed to get out there. 

:applause::Jase::pray: plz lord Jesus make this come true. But let her perform everywhere especially at the Grammys

Shaney

jan is too soon for a second single and Gaga ain't gunna pay for the superbowl

• Haroon unpinned this topic
  • PartySick locked and unlocked this topic

Archived