💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Well, at least one reason to watch.

Y'all can say whatever you want about her, but entertainment is now guaranteed and you will love bashing her throughout the whole show. I mean, don't even try to lie about it.

This! Looks like I'm gonna enjoy watching this guaranteed boring show and Miley will be the only good thing about it! 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Ok, but call when Gaga is scheduled to host any AWARDS SHOW

THAT would be entertaining. :bye:

Tbh I feel like Gaga would be an awkward host :toofunny: 

For something serious she could do it, but the VMAs are supposed to be light hearted and fun and I just can't see her being entertaining in that sense. Unless she was co-hosting with someone who she has great chemistry with :shrug:

Tbh I feel like Gaga would be an awkward host :toofunny: 

For something serious she could do it, but the VMAs are supposed to be light hearted and fun and I just can't see her being entertaining in that sense. Unless she was co-hosting with someone who she has great chemistry with :shrug:

Gaga can be pretty funny and entertaining. For example, her hosting Saturday Night Live in 2013 was amazing. 

Stephen

Meh, they're still trying to rely on Miley's 2013 twerk performance to give them viewers. 

as if that's miley's single claim to fame :deadbanana:

Stephen

Gaga can be pretty funny and entertaining. For example, her hosting Saturday Night Live in 2013 was amazing. 

Yeah but she had to turn it into a musical :toofunny: Idk I can't see her talking in that sort of entertaining-host-personality kind of way without it seeming boring.

Aura Veil

Why though ?

Her intentions were good when she brought the guy, Jesse, onstage. The speech was moving. But he had a sketchy history, and he served jail time after showing his face at the VMA's. I hope Miley thinks things through next time.

Knife

as if that's miley's single claim to fame :deadbanana:

You're right, people don't give her enough credit for her emmy-award winning performance in Hanna Montana. :applause:

This ****'s going to be wack.

nikola

Ong this screams mess anf teagic......she will be trying to top her twerking mess from 2013.....i might be watching just to see how messy she gets tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FrankGutz

ugh, eww, not gonna watch it

Dᮄ ‱ Dᎀʀᎋ Hᎏʀsᮇ | Hᎏʀʀᎏʀ ‱ TʜʀÉȘʟʟᎇʀ | Eʟᎇᎄ᎛ʀᎏɎÉȘᮄ | FÉȘᮛɮᮇss | MᎀɎᎅʏ Mᎏᎏʀᎇ ‱ Lᎀᎅʏ Gᮀɱᮀ ‱ Sᎏ᎘ʜÉȘᮇ Bᮇx᎛ᎏʀ

Andreyw

You're right, people don't give her enough credit for her emmy-award winning performance in Hanna Montana. :applause:

This ****'s going to be wack.

didn't she just want to not be associated anymore with Hannah Montana? :green:

• Haroon pinned this topic
Hurem

I hate Mileys talking voice so I thiiiink I'm not gonna watch it this year :awkney:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived