music news

2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ophelia

Does anyone have the pic when Miley "stepped out completely topless, arms raised, unapologetic and proudly careless (and the theater audience witnessed on the big screens)."?  Quote via Rolling Stone.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

Jenniferella

nicki laughing after her feud with miley

CNs-YGNWsAAkSeb.jpg

Emote worthy  mini_404640nickilaugh.png

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

AquaFire Witch

I didn't watched the show. I never do anymore. I usually check out the highlights. I still kinda like Miley so it was refreshing to see her tell Nikki it's just an AWARD! Get over it really. The song is trash. It wasn't a remake, it was a horrible sampled hot mess. Bye Nikki.

And that rock category is pathetic. That's what rock is at the VMA's? Oh music has fallen to an all time low.

Daredevil

You seem upset about something. My statement was obviously in regards to the level of fame held by the acts, of which Nick Jonas quite obviously has more. I hope you are less angry soon though, bye! :)

I'm sorry if it sounded a little aggressive. I just think that unrecognized artists deserve to be on that stage too. Twenty One Pilots and A$AP Rocky were squeezed into one performance, even though their music is completely different. The VMA's shouldn't be just about basic pop music. 

Is there a way to DL this? I literally can't find it anywhere. I don't have a tv so reruns of the awards won't work for me :sis:

I didn't watched the show. I never do anymore. I usually check out the highlights. I still kinda like Miley so it was refreshing to see her tell Nikki it's just an AWARD! Get over it really. The song is trash. It wasn't a remake, it was a horrible sampled hot mess. Bye Nikki.

And that rock category is pathetic. That's what rock is at the VMA's? Oh music has fallen to an all time low.

It's Nicki.

Creyk

Is there a way to DL this? I literally can't find it anywhere. I don't have a tv so reruns of the awards won't work for me :sis:

there arent reruns of the awards

Pure Adrenaline

maybe because he wasn't booed - he probably expected to be

when he was booed :what:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived