2015 MTV Video Music Awards hosted by Miley Cyrus

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jojuun

OKAY WAIT

1) Taylor Swift joined Nicki Minaj on stage for "Bad Blood", making up for their "feud" a few weeks ago.
2) Nicki ignited a feud with presenter Miley Cyrus however calling her "the b---h who's been badmouthing me in the press."
3) Miley Cyrus vs. Everyone. Shade towards: Nicki, Bieber, Kanye and Kylie Jenner amongst others. Clapback came from a surprising corner: Britney Spears.
4) Everyone trying to upstage everyone. Justin cried and released his new video seconds later, Miley surprised with a performance, dropped a 20+ track album and a video.
5) KANYE ANNOUNCED A PRESIDENCY CANDIDATURE

#BYE
#MESS
#ICONIC
#PRAISECYRUS

tumblr_ntxgwgcLmX1qh9nffo2_500.gif

Koreku

Alright, let's admit it. This was a very good year for the VMAs. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Riot Poof

The VMAs was a hot mess but it delivered in the trashiness and drama department. :applause:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

DrewStevens

Kinda loved this show.

It started good with Nicki and went downhill pretty fast when Taylor came out. The whole thing fell extremely fake but not that unexpected considering how many times Nicki has backtracked.

Macklemore was great (my personal favorite performance), The Weekend was great too.

Demi was ok, she had great energy and it was a good performance with some mediocre vocals and Iggy doing nothing to the song.

Justin Bieber was the most boring performance of the night.

Tori had amazing vocals but she is quite boring for the VMAs.

21 Pilots was a mess, worst performance of the night.

Kanye was Kanye. A little bit messy most of the time and quite contradictory considering he is married with one of the reasons why this generation is brain dead. 

Miley was a mess, but a fun mess and her shade was on point. She gave me life when she effortlessly dragged Nicki after she tried to come for her.

Overall the show made me tolerate Miley and dislike Taylor and Nicki, I'm officially over their falseness. 

w.

Demi was ok, she had great energy and it was a good performance with some mediocre vocals and Iggy doing nothing to the song.

she ****ted on it 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived