💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Caitlyn Jenner ESPYS award acceptance speech

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Chic

oh whoops

Wouldn't compare it to wars but good text. 

A lot of people are comparing the bravery of being a transgender individual to the plight of soldiers, so that's why I brought up the wars.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

A lot of people are comparing the bravery of being a transgender individual to the plight of soldiers, so that's why I brought up the wars.

Ugh, these comparisons are ignorant beyond belief. :saladga:

Gianni Versace

Still sounds like a man, so awkward.

how is that awkward? enlighten me.

Blue Jeans

More people should listen to this Speech, I'm bawling, she deserves this so much..

She's bringing so much attention to the trans community and with just sharing her story I truly believed she made the world a bit better, I found inspiration in her courage even though i'm not transgender myself. :applause:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Computer

The videos don't work but I wish I could watch it.

She looked great in photos, that dress.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Computer

She can sound like whatever she wants and there's nothing you can do about it.  Bye.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Sugarfall

I can't see the videos?

Her voice obviously won't change quickly, female hormones don't change the voice so unless she trains her voice it might not change at all.

That was, in my opinion, the best acceptance speech since Jared Leto won his Oscar. Beautiful, inspiring, and eye watering. I wish more people would have been more thrilled about her being honored for her bravery, but it is a huge step into the right direction. :)

The videos don't work but I wish I could watch it.

She looked great in photos, that dress.

I can't see the videos?

Her voice obviously won't change quickly, female hormones don't change the voice so unless she trains her voice it might not change at all.

https://youtu.be/QB7AEdBU3sk

Archived