💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember GagaDoll? It slayed

BornSimon

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

what happened to the Gaga dolls bc never heard of it after ARTPOP got released.....

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

SlayLin

So cool. Reminds me of how she was supposed to be accompanied by Gaga look-a-likes on the VMA carpet. Too bad that never happened. :|

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

JazzGa

I remember them winning some sort of Japanese technology award.  Is that  all they did was play Applause?  :emma:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Dorothy Gale

I remember them winning some sort of Japanese technology award.  Is that  all they did was play Applause?  :emma:

I think they played all the songs on ARTPOP.

I was looking at their site the other day lol! I thought 4 people were gonna win them or buy them or something but they actually let people rent them for events??

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

TopazBlue

NEVER SEEN THIS

awesome

looks so surreal

a little scary :creepflop:

i like it :pole:

i want one OnO

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

latinteddybear

I was looking at their site the other day lol! I thought 4 people were gonna win them or buy them or something but they actually let people rent them for events??

I would buy one.

JazzGa

I think they played all the songs on ARTPOP.

Oh . :emma: As impressive as a Life-size Ultra Realistic Boombox is,  I wish she would have made smaller dolls in the $20-200.00   range,  I feel like that would have actually made a cool collector's item.  Her fans do love her fashion and would totally buy her iconic outfits to dress their dolls in

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

any update on gaga in space for 2015?

not happening since the one spaceship crashed. i forget which one but people died on it. what a vague response sorry :messga:

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

BornSimon

Oh . :emma: As impressive as a Life-size Ultra Realistic Boombox is,  I wish she would have made smaller dolls in the $20-200.00   range,  I feel like that would have actually made a cool collector's item.  Her fans do love her fashion and would totally buy her iconic outfits to dress their dolls in

Weren't there rurmous about an official Gaga doll line being released in like 2012? I seem to remember even pictures of prototypes of the dolls leaking onto the internet...

These Japanese GagaDolls should have appeared in a music video or something, they look amazing.

Archived