šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Can we take a moment to appreciate Bobby?

The Professor

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Slay Bobby! :gaycat:Ā I can only hope for this amazing promo for the next era. :pray:Ā 

My Little Monster heart won't handle another messy era. :pray:Ā 

ARTPOPdidntflop

yes, thank you Bobby for not getting in the way and letting Gaga do her thing!

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Quasi

Bobby was part of the Haus before right? So is this his first managing experience? Ā If it is, Ā I must say, he has a giftĀ :pray:.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

nicoboyjenner

Bobby is actually just allowing Gaga to do more, He doesn't restrict her to do things like she was with her former manager. In reality Gaga is doing a lot of the work, She is now able to dictate her career more. For example she personally e-mailed to be a part of AHS. Bobby is so amazing for being so open to the possibilities that she has and allowing her to do what she wants to do and of course he helps a lot too, not saying he does nothing.Ā 

Emvee

Everything is running smoothly which means that her management is doing an awesome job behind the scenes. Gaga doesn't organize her own ****, she just says "i want..." and management makes it happen.

I understand that, but it's ultimately Gaga who brings these things to the plate. She calls the Ryan Murphies, she taps the RedOnes on the shoulder... she creates relationships and leaves impressions,Ā which is the primary reason why these things happen.Ā 

Gaga wouldn't be collaborating with Tony Bennett and singing at the Oscars if she weren't talented with a good heart.Ā 

Bad Bromance

i would **** bobby

Gurrrrl, you and I both.Ā  Bobby's not super hot or drop dead gorgeous but he's got a little something something, if you know what I mean.Ā  I certainly wouldn't kick him out of bed.Ā  I'd invite him into bed with me.Ā Ā  :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived