Tomatadele :stalkga: 

Fixed :giggle: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she is just having mercy on our favs:emma:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Adele, I have been waiting for 4 years. 4 ****ing years. But I don't have a choice. :giveup:

-

It's hard to be a Daydreamer nowadays. :giveup: 

manicholic

Who does Adele think she is?

Someone with much more flexibility in her record contract than Gaga, one who can afford to just live off of her record sales and avoid people calling her new album a flop because of having to come back before people have had time to forget about their previous album's unmatchable success

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

SychosSoChic

How about making pregnant other pop threats for #LG5?

1f49ed15-36b7-4728-8414-5ec61e671ed2.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH 

Surprised her wig didn't fly off :lmao: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

MikelAS

You girls need to be PATIENT. How do you think I feel as a fan of Shania Twain, waiting 13 YEARS for a new album from someone who has said an album is coming "next year" since 2004. :deadbanana:

She is the most beautiful person in the whole buisness, her beautiful eyes says everything <3

monketsharona

It's hard to be a Daydreamer nowadays. :giveup: 

It's hard to be a LM and a Navy too ^^ I'm a big fan of Amy Macdonald, she hasn't released an album in 3 years and still not sign for next record too

I feel like it's the new thing to take time and not talking too much about the next album ^^ 

Highway10

You girls need to be PATIENT. How do you think I feel as a fan of Shania Twain, waiting 13 YEARS for a new album from someone who has said an album is coming "next year" since 2004. :deadbanana:

and waiting 7 years for a new Justin Timberlake album :deadbanana: 

AJH219

And then going on a 'farewell tour' nearly ten years AFTER your last tour. Yes, I feel your pain.

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Whispering

Same with Garth Brooks. He was the top selling and touring artist when he decided to retire. He stayed gone for 13 years. Took off 13 years to raise his three girls...and they have a Mom and an active step Mom. 

Now, both Shania and Garth are killing it on their current tours! 

Dunk96

And the 7 year wait for Janet to come out with a new album too.

tumblr_nrjubpX9N51ua1rngo1_250.gif

Archived