💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele reportedly not releasing new album until she has second child

yASSsss

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

i don't think she is :proud:

I don't think she is either, so this is kinda weird. I mean, she would have to wait for like a year more. That's just too much.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

I don't think she is either, so this is kinda weird. I mean, she would have to wait for like a year more. That's just too much.

its stil not confirmed tho,could be a rumor..  :shrug: As long as her album doesn't clash with LG5 ,I'm fine with it :fan: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bradley

I know I'm not supposed to feel this way but

YAY GAGS QUICKLY RELEASE UR RECORD. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO BORN THIS WAY GRAMMY NOMINATIONS? :fat: U don't want that to happen again, do you?

Tumblr

Adele sis.... You ain't gonna have a career if you wait another year or two.. 

2prvb07.jpg

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

If this is true, and it wouldn't put it past her, this is getting ridiculous. It's no wonder that so many women lose their jobs by falling pregnant or are strongly recommended that they never come back from maternity leave or don't even get employed because they're a "pregnancy risk." Those decades-old stereotypes aren't helped by celebrity women acting like kids are the be all and end all of life and acting as if looking after a child is a 24/7 commitment that leaves no time for anything else. Say that to all those women who juggle 3 kids as well as a full-time job. Just admit it - you're no longer as devoted to music anymore, but don't mess your fans around by building up their hopes and making them wait. I'm talking to you Kate Bush, Lily Allen, et al. It's not the 1950's, women don't have to give up their job when they become mothers anymore. Men certainly don't, so why should we? And I say this as someone who would like a child. But I wouldn't give up my job for one, thereby reducing my income, making my family poorer when I don't even need to look after said child constantly, especially when they're at school. Both my parents worked when I was a child and I was looked after my granny for hours every week. I never felt neglected or like I had bad parents. This is the situation most kids are in worldwide and they're not screwed up or love their parents any less. But these hippie celebrities seem to think nannies are the employ for bad parents who don't want kids and think to look after your child by yourself all the time is the only way to be a good parent. It's insulting to those who aren't rich and famous.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor should be your hero; she's about to have her 4th child and yet keeps going with her music, putting out more albums than she has kids.

This just shows I had Adele pegged back in 2011. Even before she became a mom, it was clear she wasn't into touring and being a pop star. Lots of people saw that weirdly as virtuous, in comparison with "attention wh*res" like Gaga.  

But guess what folks? If a singer doesn't like attention, isn't a bit of an exhibitionist, doesn't live for the applause, they are likely to hate being in the limelight, not enjoy performing, and retire when they have the money. Kate Bush is another example.

HermioneGranger

Wouldn't it be better to release the album before another baby...

FATCAT

inb4 no more adele records ever

"I'll release my third record after my 2nd Grandchild is born."

Purr more, hiss less.

Hexxx

Oh thank the heavens our faves are safe. :pray::pray: :pray: We will have at least 3 years of safety until she comes back to reign destruction.

#TheseChartToppersBettaWatchOut!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Redstreak

And Rihanna  fans think that they're in the midst of a wait :poordat:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering

If this is true, and it wouldn't put it past her, this is getting ridiculous. It's no wonder that so many women lose their jobs by falling pregnant or are strongly recommended that they never come back from maternity leave or don't even get employed because they're a "pregnancy risk." Those decades-old stereotypes aren't helped by celebrity women acting like kids are the be all and end all of life and acting as if looking after a child is a 24/7 commitment that leaves no time for anything else. Say that to all those women who juggle 3 kids as well as a full-time job. Just admit it - you're no longer as devoted to music anymore, but don't mess your fans around by building up their hopes and making them wait. I'm talking to you Kate Bush, Lily Allen, et al. It's not the 1950's, women don't have to give up their job when they become mothers anymore. Men certainly don't, so why should we? And I say this as someone who would like a child. But I wouldn't give up my job for one, thereby reducing my income, making my family poorer when I don't even need to look after said child constantly, especially when they're at school. Both my parents worked when I was a child and I was looked after my granny for hours every week. I never felt neglected or like I had bad parents. This is the situation most kids are in worldwide and they're not screwed up or love their parents any less. But these hippie celebrities seem to think nannies are the employ for bad parents who don't want kids and think to look after your child by yourself all the time is the only way to be a good parent. It's insulting to those who aren't rich and famous. 

For someone who is always preaching about the rights of women, you certainly have an odd and rather immature view on women's choices when it comes to women's personal choices on parenting. 

Adele is worth 75 million dollars. She turned down a contract with some make up company for 11 million, because she didn't want to mess with it and she felt she had enough money. If she wants to choose to never make another song or give a single performance again, that is her solely her choice...and her choice alone! 75 million dollars is more than 20 times what the average person with a professional degree and job makes. She is MORE than set for life! 

I know plenty of professional women who chose to stay home with their young children, and none of them are hippie types. Some made sacrifices for a few years and some had enough money where they didn't have to worry about anything. What does it matter to you, if a woman makes a personal choice to stay home...or work? Neither decision should be judged! 

Whispering

And Rihanna  fans think that they're in the midst of a wait :poordat:

As a fan of JT, seven years was a long time to wait...but that turned out more than fine! Lol

Kacey Elizabeth

25 better be the next thing to shoot out of that vag, Adelay :neyde:

:deadbanana::rip:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived