Chromatislaps

maybe not commercially but Grammy wise, she's this generations Tony Bennett

inb4 Tony Bennett is more relevant than Adele nowadays :wtfga:

One second Tony is Adele, Suddenly Adele is Tony :hunty: 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

So...let me jump off yet another hype train...no R8, no LG4, no Adele...pop music is agonizing...

gretchen-chorando.gif

Selena's and Lana's albums are coming in September :) 

Versace

Then the album title should change from 25 to 26 really since by the time she releases it she'll be 28. Anyways why is Gaga safe , the album release date changed from 2014 to 2015 and now with this it means the album is gonna be out next year which is the year Gaga is releasing.

Versace

Unless this is some metaphor and the "baby" Adele's speaking of is actually the album itself, she's pregnant with the album and she'll give birth when it's ready :pray: 

Then this should be child number 3 not 2 :lolgaga:

Haroon

Then this should be child number 3 not 2 :lolgaga:

Or maybe this is a LG4/5/6 kind of situation :wtfga: 

Dorothy Gale

I'm getting impatient. I don't get the point in waiting much longer, she could do a surprise release, and do little promo. 

lol ok. Her manager also said at one point she was so big she didn't need to tour. If she believes that...lol bye. Why not release the album, make a **** ton of cash and then retire with a second child 

StrawberryBlond

If this is true, and it wouldn't put it past her, this is getting ridiculous. It's no wonder that so many women lose their jobs by falling pregnant or are strongly recommended that they never come back from maternity leave or don't even get employed because they're a "pregnancy risk." Those decades-old stereotypes aren't helped by celebrity women acting like kids are the be all and end all of life and acting as if looking after a child is a 24/7 commitment that leaves no time for anything else. Say that to all those women who juggle 3 kids as well as a full-time job. Just admit it - you're no longer as devoted to music anymore, but don't mess your fans around by building up their hopes and making them wait. I'm talking to you Kate Bush, Lily Allen, et al. It's not the 1950's, women don't have to give up their job when they become mothers anymore. Men certainly don't, so why should we? And I say this as someone who would like a child. But I wouldn't give up my job for one, thereby reducing my income, making my family poorer when I don't even need to look after said child constantly, especially when they're at school. Both my parents worked when I was a child and I was looked after my granny for hours every week. I never felt neglected or like I had bad parents. This is the situation most kids are in worldwide and they're not screwed up or love their parents any less. But these hippie celebrities seem to think nannies are the employ for bad parents who don't want kids and think to look after your child by yourself all the time is the only way to be a good parent. It's insulting to those who aren't rich and famous.

LoveandMagic

Well, that's her prerogative. Nothing wrong with her wanting to spend time with her family, but it would probably be wise to make a decision soon. I'm sure the album she releases will be great, but she doesn't seem big on touring, so I imagine she could easily revolve her schedule around her kids, if that's her wish.

If the album is mostly completed, and she's not pregnant, it would probably be best to plan a release soon, and then by the time she has a new bun in the oven she's finishing up, expanded her nest egg, and can now fully focus on parenting.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

I can't at people going "omg no one will be here for her she will flop bye lol"
Adele's demographic isn't really obnoxious tweens who's losing interest in someone as soon as she's not "slaying" or promoting. 
If her new song is good it will be played on the radio and loved by the masses and older audience, it's as simple as that. 

yASSsss

What? But she isn't even pregnant (is she?).

i don't think she is :proud:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

jojuun

If this is true, and it wouldn't put it past her, this is getting ridiculous. It's no wonder that so many women lose their jobs by falling pregnant or are strongly recommended that they never come back from maternity leave or don't even get employed because they're a "pregnancy risk." Those decades-old stereotypes aren't helped by celebrity women acting like kids are the be all and end all of life and acting as if looking after a child is a 24/7 commitment that leaves no time for anything else. Say that to all those women who juggle 3 kids as well as a full-time job. Just admit it - you're no longer as devoted to music anymore, but don't mess your fans around by building up their hopes and making them wait. I'm talking to you Kate Bush, Lily Allen, et al. It's not the 1950's, women don't have to give up their job when they become mothers anymore. Men certainly don't, so why should we? And I say this as someone who would like a child. But I wouldn't give up my job for one, thereby reducing my income, making my family poorer when I don't even need to look after said child constantly, especially when they're at school. Both my parents worked when I was a child and I was looked after my granny for hours every week. I never felt neglected or like I had bad parents. This is the situation most kids are in worldwide and they're not screwed up or love their parents any less. But these hippie celebrities seem to think nannies are the employ for bad parents who don't want kids and think to look after your child by yourself all the time is the only way to be a good parent. It's insulting to those who aren't rich and famous.

Excuse you?

A nine to five job isn't exactly comparable to Adele's career or any popstar's for that matter. Touring with a little child is exhausting. Sure it has been done before but if you have millions and millions to fall back on like Adele, why shouldn't she enjoy her child, her husband, her mansions and her money? She worked hard for it, she used to live in a tiny appartement with her mom, let her enjoy her wealth now. Adele isn't "teasing" her album at all, everything we heard so far are rumours and "insiders". It is indeed not the 1950's anymore, people (not just women) can CHOOSE now. If it's Adele's choice to sit at home with a baby, that her choice and who are you to shame her for it?

Get a grip smartypants. Is your life affected on a daily basis cause you don't have Adele's third album in your iTunes Library? Cause if not, I don't see why you felt the need to type an essay about this matter.

Sit down.

Archived