Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Movie Suggestions Thread

Yanko

Featured Posts

Cocaine Heart

I've been on a Tim Burton binge lately, he's extremely talented director and Johnny Depp is ****ing amazing.

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Alice In Wonderland
Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
Dark Shadows

:giveup::giveup:

We going to boo

• 4 weeks later...
Haroon
On 11/26/2015, 4:12:55, Yanko said:

i wanna watch something fats

any suggestions? 

The Good Dinosaur! :giveup: Watched it yesterday on release day and OMG I so wanna go watch it again :flutter: 

Caesium

Another Earth. Incredible independent movie with a fascinating concept. I can't stop thinking about it.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
RAMROD

Try watch oldies too tbh.

Citizen Kane and such. They are good too. Simpler intrigues than modern movies (aka not overdramatic) but really good.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yanko
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Try watch oldies too tbh.

Citizen Kane and such. They are good too. Simpler intrigues than modern movies (aka not overdramatic) but really good.

i cant watch anything  lately (dont know why :air: ) i just want something new 

2005-2016

Belivet

What kind of movies do you usually like?

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was really good, in my opinion. I wasn't interested in it at first, but when I finally sat down and watched it, it was really good.

Zootopia was surprisingly really good as well. The promo made it seem a lot more childish than it really is.

If you're into animation, I would recommend Song of The Sea, which doesn't have the most exciting storyline, but the animation is gorgeous.

Yanko
10 minutes ago, CountessBride said:

What kind of movies do you usually like?

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was really good, in my opinion. I wasn't interested in it at first, but when I finally sat down and watched it, it was really good.

Zootopia was surprisingly really good as well. The promo made it seem a lot more childish than it really is.

If you're into animation, I would recommend Song of The Sea, which doesn't have the most exciting storyline, but the animation is gorgeous.

read all 3 books seen all the movies

seen it was great

idk i just cant seem to watch anything lately maybe horror 

Belivet
3 hours ago, Yanko said:

read all 3 books seen all the movies

seen it was great

idk i just cant seem to watch anything lately maybe horror 

Most of the best horror films are the older ones.

Rosemary's Baby, The Shining, The Exorcist, Amityville Horror.

The Talented Mr. Ripley is quite good, but it's not horror.

• 2 weeks later...
avalon x

Ghostbusters!

I actually thought it was pretty good, great ending and the fight scenes were pretty badass! No wonder it's doing so well in the box office despite all the bad hype. People were so quick to judge from the trailers and just because they're a female cast, I mean come on, give them a chance at least.

The movie was interesting throughout, it had bits of comedy, some action scenes and even some jump scares but their timings were right and it didn't feel like a random mix of genres. I thoroughly enjoyed it tbh, thought it was funny af and I might watch it again in cinemas. I'd recommend it to anyone who's into these kinds of movies or likes anyone from the cast or at least liked the trailer.. because the movie's a lot better than the trailer, imo.

• 6 months later...
Alligator Blood

Anyone got some good recommendations for movies available on Netflix?

I recently watched "Silver Linings Playbook" bc i thought it was a comedy but it turned out to be a very powerful movie that ruined my night but i loved it
Silver-Linings-Playbook-Bradley-Cooper-J

I also watched "The big short" amazing, makes you think, funny too :flutter:
The_Big_Short.jpg

I noticed that recently I'm way more into movies than tv shows with episodes so I might consider deleting Netflix and getting something that has more movies (??)

• 3 weeks later...