TEANUS
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Even some #1 hopefully!

Mog0xeb.gif

Yes of course! I think it's very doable tbh

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• 1 month later...
Arturo

DWUW Top 20 for 10 weeks. I wonder if there's a chart for songs that spent the most weeks in the Top 20 without ever going into the Top 10. Take Care sounds like one that would be there as well.

• Like 2

BuzzcutSeason

I've never really looked at Gaga's chart runs before. It seems like Bad Romance randomly shot up one week, was that because of video buzz? I know there really wasn't streaming, but i'm sure it still boosted sales.

Judas really did under perform, and no one was into it. It was the perfect song formula but i think people thought she was trying to start something. Also, Born this Way seemed to jump out of the top 10 drastically. Is that normal? moving from like 5 to 13 and downwards.

• Like 1

TEANUS
On August 30, 2016 at 2:20 AM, BuzzcutSeason said:

I've never really looked at Gaga's chart runs before. It seems like Bad Romance randomly shot up one week, was that because of video buzz? I know there really wasn't streaming, but i'm sure it still boosted sales.

Judas really did under perform, and no one was into it. It was the perfect song formula but i think people thought she was trying to start something. Also, Born this Way seemed to jump out of the top 10 drastically. Is that normal? moving from like 5 to 13 and downwards.

Yes Bad Romance shot up in radio/ sales after the video went viral!

And well Born This Way fell out the week Judas debuted, so, it's likely that Judas killed a lot of Born This Way's momentum, both the single and album, as we saw with later singles

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
TEANUS

Updated with Perfect Illusion's chart run so far, it's ugly right now but I feel it will get better :D

• Like 2

Freddy
31 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Updated with Perfect Illusion's chart run so far, it's ugly right now but I feel it will get better :D

Average Top 10 Single Runs per Era

5. Joanne - 0 Weeks

:giveup:

Edited by Freddy

• 2 weeks later...
TEANUS
On October 12, 2016 at 10:50 AM, Sirius094 said:

Someone can update this thread?

Perfect Illusion:

15-42-59-69

Updated :D

Muscletank

Hmmm wonder why GUY didn't do very well? Had a pretty elaborate video behind it. Also, why was there never a video for Do what you Want?

TEANUS
On 10/24/2016 at 11:59 PM, Muscletank said:

Hmmm wonder why GUY didn't do very well? Had a pretty elaborate video behind it. Also, why was there never a video for Do what you Want?

G.U.Y. had little to no promo outside the video release and it's video was released with only 1 full day left of the tracking period. Had it been released at the beginning it would have peaked much higher with more sales and streams. Had it been given more promo, it could've down well, as its performance on iTunes after the album release was good and initial video views were high

Do What U Want's video got cancelled because of a dispute between Gaga and her label that strained her creativity and made her make a video she wasn't happy with. Gaga no happy=Gaga no release

• Like 1

On 25.10.2016 at 5:59 AM, Muscletank said:

14 hours ago, TEANUS said:

G.U.Y. had little to no promo outside the video release and it's video was released with only 1 full day left of the tracking period. Had it been released at the beginning it would have peaked much higher with more sales and streams. Had it been given more promo, it could've down well, as its performance on iTunes after the album release was good and initial video views were high

Do What U Want's video got cancelled because of a dispute between Gaga and her label that strained her creativity and made her make a video she wasn't happy with. Gaga no happy=Gaga no release

Adding that G.U.Y. had no airplay and was basically made by Gaga herself. Interscope didn't even bother sending it to the Radio.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

We should Add Million Reasons to the OP !

**and is it possible to actually make this thread a hot 100 archive instead of a singles hot 100 archive ?

I would love to have all her hot 100 entries in one place (that would include Hair, Venus, Speechless, etc.) :)

TEANUS

U P D A T E D:

-OP fixed for the first time since the 2015 GGD update :giveup:

-Perfect Illusion Re-Entered at #78 this week

-Million Reasons Re-Entered at #57 this week