💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna releases BIM Remix Video featuring more Katy, Bey & Miley footage

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Not bad for a remix video. It flows perfectly with the music so I like the editing. I also like the contrast with the bright pink in her hair and that cool blue shirt thing she's wearing to the dull yellow background. She pops. I enjoy all the crazy filtering and brashness of the colors too, it fits with the theme from the original.The cameos are also slightly better. I also enjoy the actual remix song itself. 

Could it be better? Sure, but it's just a remix. And it's not like this is Frozen 2.0 (which I would kill for). It's just a fun party song that's a half brag/half parody of herself.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

dlioncourt91

Not bad for a remix video. It flows perfectly with the music so I like the editing. I also like the contrast with the bright pink in her hair and that cool blue shirt thing she's wearing to the dull yellow background. She pops. I enjoy all the crazy filtering and brashness of the colors too, it fits with the theme from the original.The cameos are also slightly better. I also enjoy the actual remix song itself. 

Could it be better? Sure, but it's just a remix. And it's not like this is Frozen 2.0 (which I would kill for). It's just a fun party song that's a half brag/half parody of herself.

Exactly. The posters here expect "Frozen" from a remix video. The usual "desperate" comments are already posted.

chiuga

so this Is what Rebel Heart essentially means then? trying to appeal to the younger generation and get the current pop stars to bow down to you. I thought she has deeper things to say when the album title was announced...

so this Is what Rebel Heart essentially means then? trying to appeal to the younger generation and get the current pop stars to bow down to you. I thought she has deeper things to say when the album title was announced...

Well you're taking one song out of what was literally a 30+ song project and moments of more lyrical depth do exist on the album (which is admittedly sub-par), it's akin to taking Donatella and regarding it as a manifestation of ARTPOP. 

The whole ~celeb bowing down thing was obviously an attempt to capitalise on views and add to the intentional try-hard/parody nature of the video; there's no need to take it as anything more significant than clickbait :emma: 

The videos for Living for Love and Ghosttown were both 'mature' and like any decent artist, Madonna is versatile so BIM is just showing the flip-side :shrug: 

Archived