celeb

Zayn Malik comes after Naughty Boy on Twitter

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

This seems pretty random considering both of them were tag teaming Louis Tomlinson the other month :duck: Quite disrespectful, he should definitely think a bit more before he tweets :noparty: 

Tumblr

This seems pretty random considering both of them were tag teaming Louis Tomlinson the other month :duck: Quite disrespectful, he should definitely think a bit more before he tweets :noparty: 

Naughty Boy leaked Zayn's video for No Type so I can see where he's angry but the good sis needs to express his anger better

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Supersonic

Why call him "fat" when he could call him so many other pretty curse words? F*ckface, f*ckwit, asshole, cockgoblin, absolute f*cking walnut, the list is pretty much endless. :smh:

Kayla

I wanna close this and tell you to post in the artist thread because tweets don't get their own, but Zayn left One Direction so it wouldn't go in the OD thread and he doesn't have his own thread yet. :crossed:

DirtyRichHooker

drama.. first Louis, now Naughty Boy.. next it'll be the Little Mix girls

Runway

I wanna close this and tell you to post in the artist thread because tweets don't get their own, but Zayn left One Direction so it wouldn't go in the OD thread and he doesn't have his own thread yet. :crossed:

ill open a Zayn thread!

RAMROD

I thought they were a team.

Is that how far his solo project will go now?

Will he hire another folks?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Kayla locked this topic

Archived