💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga goes to the middle (article)

giskardsb

Featured Posts

crisTEAne

what a wonderful read. besides stating that gaga is straight, i pretty much agree with everything :yes: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

latinteddybear

well balanced?

"The fact is: Lady Gaga has always been very talented, and Lady Gaga has always been sort of bat****. That’s a great combination, and there’s no reason to think this will change in the immediate future."

I'm surprised she wrote that herself. It makes the article and everything in it completely unnecessary.

my point going back with "well balanced."

THESE QUOTES : 

"This phrase seemed to be on everybody’s lips in February when, with 36 million people watching, the artist formerly known as Stefani Germanotta belted out a stunning, triumphant, and technically impressive Academy Award telecast tribute to The Sound of Music. As a beaming Julie Andrews hugged her in appreciation after she’d finished singing, you knew you’d just witnessed one of those universally respected, generation-uniting musical moments that we so rarely get in this era of Twitter-sniping — for one peaceful evening, everybody seemed to be bowing down to Gaga."

:applause::applause::applause:

"ARTPOP sold considerably fewer copies than Gaga’s 2011 blockbuster, Born This Way, but it also wasn’t quite the career-endangering disaster that some publications made it out to be. Gaga’s madcap pop odyssey did similar first-week numbers to Katy Perry’s Prism and Miley Cyrus’sBangerz, the season’s two other big pop records. An infamous and dubiously sourced Examiner.com article claimed that Interscope lost $25 million on the album, and that its dismal commercial performance led to layoffs at the label, but this information was later refuted by Gaga herself and the article was pulled."

:worship:

Archived