Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora talks about her refugee experience

squeala

Featured Posts

mucinex

Whoops, I just checked. Wasn't you but @Azor Ahai. Got the name confused. Still, unnecessary reaction.

On topic: Good for Rita. She works hard and deserves it, regardless of all the shade people throw at her for no particular reason. I like her a lot.

:applause:

it wasn't a reaction to the topic it was me questioning who she was, my second post was a reaction

Blue Jeans

how am i supposed to know who this girl is, i literally asked who she was. i did nothing that indicates i know who she is

what? i don't even remember what you're talking about firstly, and secondly, i made a second post that was on topic, i was just wondering if she was the same girl. geez

Oh please.. stop playing dum and pretending that you don't know who Rita Ora is, you don't know who she is, yet you know about an irrelevant story about her asking for 100.000 retweets ? right. just own your actions, you wanted to sound sassy and cool and it backfired on your face, now you're being a hypocrite. not cute not cute at all. :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

mucinex

Oh please.. stop playing dum and pretending that you don't know who Rita Ora is, you don't know who she is, yet you know about an irrelevant story about her asking for 100.000 retweets ? right. just own your actions, you wanted to sound sassy and cool and it backfired on your face, now you're being a hypocrite. not cute not cute at all. :awkney:

I SAW SCREENSHOTS OF THE TWEETS ON TUMBLR. AND. I immediately posted something afterwards to get back on topic as this is a serious thread about issues that should not be joked about. why does everyone think everyone else on this site has no intentions at all except to be rude and sassy, i've got better things to do than throw shade about someone i wasn't aware of, i've never heard a song by this girl before.

Blue Jeans

I SAW SCREENSHOTS OF THE TWEETS ON TUMBLR. AND. I immediately posted something afterwards to get back on topic as this is a serious thread about issues that should not be joked about. why does everyone think everyone else on this site has no intentions at all except to be rude and sassy, i've got better things to do than throw shade about someone i wasn't aware of, i've never heard a song by this girl before.

p1Uts0P.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

mucinex

p1Uts0P.gif

oh wait. i looked her up, and i did hear black widow w/ iggy, though i didn't know she was in it

Battle 4 Ur Life

I had no idea she was from Kosovo! (former Iugoslavia) and that she's been nominated Ambassator for Kosovo!

I think it's a great thing that they're using her success to shed some light about peace, it's very good that she escaped from that horrifying war

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived