đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Years & Years - Communion

poppy

Featured Posts

super ultra

I love them so much :giveup: I've been a fan since Real :flutter: the whole album is perfect (mm okay Shine and Border are my least faves but :fthis:) 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

I like them, they're pretty cool. However, they tend to get repetitive as they don't have many tricks up their sleeves. So I can see their soundscape burning quickly.

T3ARS

Yas give my future husband his promo :whitney:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

JusKeepBreathin

I love them so much :giveup: I've been a fan since Real :flutter: the whole album is perfect (mm okay Shine and Border are my least faves but :fthis:) 

My fave is Worship and Eyes Shut. Loves those two.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bellatrix

How do you look for this stuff? I put Years & Years in the search feature and all i got was some thread on the Palenstine war. Remove it if you like.

The search function is a mess so I don't blame you :laughga:

When it's about recent news it's easier to look in the sections if there already has been a topic posted latery :yes:

JusKeepBreathin

The search function is a mess so I don't blame you :laughga:

When it's about recent news it's easier to look in the sections if there already has been a topic posted latery :yes:

Thanks love.:flower:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Darcklighter22

I actually was looking at random new albums on spotify yesterday and just played it never having listened to them before and it's  pretty good...was playing it as background music tho so didn't catch any song titles...but it sounds good 

n0ne

My top 5 songs from Communion (in no particular order): Desire, King, Worship, Shine, and I Want to Love.

Desire and King are my favorite songs by them. I also wish I Want to Love was longer, I feel like it ends abruptly.

I recent realized I have a crush on Olly lol, especially with his new blonde hair.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

NotAlice

I love their new album. My faves are king, worship, take shelter, desire and memo :legend:

I can't get enough of Years & Years. It's a dance album with a soul.

Anyways listen to it. If you like it, cool. If you don't like it, thats cool too. 

Years & Years VEVO

"Wanna be the one you steal
I wanna be the one you shield
I wanna be the one that your love, that your love can heal"

It makes me happy to know that he wrote this song about Neil :)

Notthebling

I know this is something risky to say, but this might be the best album of 2015 so far.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived