💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Soundscan 2015 half year report: Taylor Wins

Redstreak

Featured Posts

uo111

beyonce opened with 1million what r u on.

Another fluke by your logic.

Also, I know you're trolling (which is something in it's own right), but reading my post as "no album except 1989 has ever opened with over 300k in sales" is quite hilarious.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

Seriously wtf is going on EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TAYLOR AND 1989 since September. Like wtf it was a good album but media should just focus on something else it's getting reallllllyyyy tiring. 

Like TFM Gaga where everything on Facebook was about what she ate for breakfast :saladga: 

gagaisitalian

No offence but this album has been so successful because it was released at the peak in social media. Don't make it more overrated than it already is

If that were to be true, then why isn't every album that comes out selling a lot if it's the "peak in social media"?

ARTPOPdidntflop

Another fluke by your logic.
Also, I know you're trolling (which is something in it's own right), but reading my post as "no album except 1989 has ever opened with over 300k in sales" is quite hilarious.

what are you even saying lmao.....

pls stop quoting me

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop

If that were to be true, then why isn't every album that comes out selling a lot if it's the "peak in social media"?

I've said it before

Taylor has a broader reach of an audience than most. She's literally G for everyone, families, mums, sisters, daughters

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Spock

All the pressed an bitter peeps in this thread :lmao: 

Anyways, I'm so happy for her! The move to pop really paid off :flutter: and she's going to scalp when the tour reciepts come in 

who will love me when the night is over

Spock

No offence but this album has been so successful because it was released at the peak in social media. Don't make it more overrated than it already is

this is the dumbest thing I've read all week lol

Taylor has been seeking like crazy ever since Fearless, and it increased with Speak Now, her first album to move 1M+ units in its first week. She's just been getting all this attention and exposure because she's in pop now, which is a much popular market then country. So what "peak of social media"? Lmao

who will love me when the night is over

Archived