💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Ariana Grande Apologises Again

Fizzy

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga

If that were someone else doing what she did the video would have not been uploaded and sent to TMZ from the first place and therefor I wouldn't have known it happened. This wouldn't have made it to the news & front pages of newspapers if it were performed by a random person. This entire scoop revolves around the fact that the person being caught is Ariana Grande.

Give me a link to the article you're talking about and I'll gladly form an opinion on that incident.

here's one: http://tv.ibtimes.com/fast-food-fails-employee-licks-taco-bell-shells-and-pizza-boys-racist-voicemail-11615

i haven't seen it but I just typed it into Google and it's the first thing that appeared.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jjang

here's one: http://tv.ibtimes.com/fast-food-fails-employee-licks-taco-bell-shells-and-pizza-boys-racist-voicemail-11615

i haven't seen it but I just typed it into Google and it's the first thing that appeared.

An employee charged with negligence and continuously breaking the hygienic conditions of the business (on a much bigger scale) over the course of his service. How is that even slightly comparable to the case in hand?

An employee charged with negligence and intentionally breaking the hygienic conditions of the business over the course of his service. How is that even slightly comparable to the case in hand?

so just because Ariana is not an employee of the doughnut shop it's now okay? It's not the exact same circumstances but it's similar, definitely more than "slightly comparable". The action in question, licking unsold food that is meant to go to customers, is gross and vile. 

While I agree the doughnut shop is also to blame for having their doughnuts out and accessible to the public like that, Ariana's actions are still inexcusable. That's like saying "oh you left your back door open at night, you can't blame robbers for coming into your house and stealing your things"

Jjang

so just because Ariana is not an employee of the doughnut shop it's now okay? It's not the exact same circumstances but it's similar, definitely more than "slightly comparable". The action in question, licking unsold food that is meant to go to customers, is gross and vile. 

While I agree the doughnut shop is also to blame for having their doughnuts out and accessible to the public like that, Ariana's actions are still inexcusable. That's like saying "oh you left your back door open at night, you can't blame robbers for coming into your house and stealing your things"

I was giving an explanation to as of why that case made a valid scoop as opposed to Ariana's case having in mind If it were someone else doing what she did. I was not basing my comparison on principles / moral values. That's already a different issue than the one you addressed in the first place. 

I'm sorry you guys but how is this NOT a big deal?? I mean, never mind the "I hate America" comment, we all say stuff we don't mean at some point. But she licked food that other people bought!! Were you raised in a f***ing jungle?? I really doubt that you guys would remain calm if you would find out that at some point you ate food that another person has licked. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Lina Morgana

This is all just like what happened to Paula Deen. Everybody got mad at Paula Deen for saying the N-word while millions of Americans use the word daily. :smh: 

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

Sugarfall

The worst thing about this video is that she didn't put eyeliner on both eyes before posting :wtf: 

SharGaga

I don't even care about this thing tbh, people are being so sensitive about it. Kinda lost some respect for Ariana though but whatever

Babel

Some of the top comments on the apologize video:

xEm_0308x Hace 22 horas
"I wanted to make this video to apologize," no honey your manager/rep wanted (probably forced) you to make this video.

Diiluted Hace 1 día
To think this is the same innocent girl from Victorious. Would never have thought I'd prefer Bieber to Ariana but that day has now come.

MetalGamerGuy Hace 14 horas
She says she doesn't like donuts...goes to a donut place....licks them....doesn't pay for them...says she hates America. Just because your famous doesn't give you the right to do stupid ****. You lost a couple of fans. Then later you'll lose more. Then you will just be history and no one would care. Fix your act.

To her favor youtube comments are always negative, but this is a huge mess.

mariah-obsessed_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

wahkeenasitka

I haven't followed any of this.. what happened w/ Ariana Grande and a donut...??? somebody explain..

-- 

never mind, i just googled it. meaningless celebrity gossip drivel if you ask me. 

AbuHassan1992

She's not sorry, she's just sorry she got caught. 

and she's ****ing staring at herself on the screen and not into the camera??

Thomas P

it wasn't really that big of a deal god.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Essence

I met her on her current tour and she was the sweetest artist I've ever met in person and I've met tons including Gaga, rihanna, katy, nicki, kesha, Demi, Selena, and many more... I know one fans story isn't much, but she literally is a extremely sweet person. I try to find the good in people, clearly you try to find the bad, the flaws, and pick at it. Are you ariana? No. So you can't say if her apology is sincere or not stop speaking for her and stop being a rude prick. God, GGD shouldn't be a bunch of judgemental assholes who can't forgive an apology and take a mistake as a mistake. You all need to get over yourselfs and stop acting like lovely perfect human beings when someone else makes a mistake, think about if the tables were turned and you made a mistake and everyone bullied you for it. Celebrity or not she's a human she still makes mistakes and she still has feelings. Bullying hurts regardless and im sure most people on here can relate to words hurt so shut up and move on. Im always defending the GGD punching bag ... Sometimes it's iggy, sometimes katy, sometimes madonna, sometimes even our very own Gaga, and now Ariana. Yall get bullied so bad in real life that you guys resort to bullying celebrities? Yawn

Preaching about how bullying is bad only to accuse him of being a rude prick who only focuses on the negative?

Okay listen. Ariana did something stupid and she's facing the consequences. Regardless, this doesn't have to become a personal matter for her fans and the public. Don't blow this out of proportion and make accusatory statements about everyone along the way when, let's face it, everybody has the right to respond to both improper behavior and seemingly insincere apologies in the way that they please.

Archived