💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fox News scalps Ariana, calls her "estupida"

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Koreku

This has become rediculous. Ariana makes a stupid comment that she didn't even mean in a literal sense, and it warrants everyone to drag her like a mop? This is too much :emma: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goosey

How can you be offended when it's not your country? :rip:  

It's disrespectful what she said. I don't like disrespectful people getting away with it. America is our ally and the world's primary freedom exporter.

and you're not criticizing her, you are telling her to go out of her own country? She has every right to say what she said. Licking donuts should be bigger issue here.

If she doesn't like it, she can go somewhere else. It seems she does like it since she chooses to stay. She hates Americans. Does she hate herself? I don't know.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

nikola

is your . key broken 

hmmm if you mean about number of dots i put its just something il ike to do......idk why LOL

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ARTPOPdidntflop

ariana just voiced what the rest of the world is thinking tbh

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Whispering

She said she hates America and she hates Americans? Why is she there, then? Grande-Butera should go back to wherever she was born.

She is here because she was born here and she is an American citizen. 

Goosey

She is here because she was born here and she is an American citizen. 

She said she hates the country and the people. So why doesn't she move? Don't tell me she's broke, she can afford to live anywhere she wishes.

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

Whispering

It's disrespectful what she said. I don't like disrespectful people getting away with it. America is our ally and the world's primary freedom exporter.

If she doesn't like it, she can go somewhere else. It seems she does like it since she chooses to stay. She hates Americans. Does she hate herself? I don't know.

As an American, may I just say GAG to that primary freedom exporter crap! You need to get out of your province and come to the U.S. to see how crazy your interpretation of America and Americans is...it is so far off! 

She's free to hate it and she will still be a citizen for as long as she lives. 

You know exactly what she meant. The spin you are pretending to believe, would only show how clueless you are. Come on, now. 

Morphine Prince

Freedom_Trophy-spin.gif

Goosey

She's free to hate it and she will still be a citizen for as long as she lives. 

Again: if she hates it, why doesn't she move? People with means typically don't choose to live in places they hate.

You know exactly what she meant.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Whispering

Again: if she hates it, why doesn't she move? People with means typically don't choose to live in places they hate.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Sigh....such a troll. 

Goosey

Sigh....such a troll. 

*sigh*

Archived