💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fox News scalps Ariana, calls her "estupida"

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Wait, she is Latina, isn't she?

Nope, not even her character Kat was supposed to be latin.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Im disgusted with some of you on here, who knew that GGD would be full of some of the most judgemental bitter people around. She made a mistake and you people can't even accept an apology? I hope the next time some of you assholes make a mistake nobody forgives you. 

It's been like that since the BTW era (what an IRONY)... we judge Gaga, we judge her rivals, we judge every celibrity, we judge amongst us... Gaga's career downfall made us bitter, I guess.

aaronyoji

honestly, as an american, we get so butthurt when we arent praised. its like when the mean popular girl pushes people around and then acts like a victim when people gossip about her behind her back....

AgusPop

Nope, not even her character Kat was supposed to be latin.

but the last name Grande is latino

AgusPop

reported :proud:

what!! are you crazy?  :fail:so Do you think to have a latino last name is an insult? I will report you in that case. btw, Im from Argentina :saladga:

VOLANTIS

Just because she's talented and sings well, doesn't give her right to be such a prude imbecile. And don't come at me saying Male celebs don't get the same treatment. Look at Justin.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS

As Queen Madonna spills 

IF YOU'RE GONNA DRIVE LIKE A BITCH, THEN YOU'RE GONNA DIE LIKE A BITCH

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

TiphEret

how one must feel when FOX news call them stupid...wow 

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

Kacey Elizabeth

Janet Jackson got her career destroyed because Justin decided to rip part of her clothes off. It doesn't really take much for female entertainers to get burned at a stake :saladga: 

Sexism at it's finest. :saladga: Meh, this society is sickening.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Born To Slay

This is so unnecessary. Seriously. All of this hoopla over her comments and the donut licking is just pure nonsense. Shes what a teenager? She said something frivolous that literally means nothing especially coming from her. People are just looking for something to criticize. Quite honestly people do the most with Ariana Grande whether it be praising her more than need be or criticizing her more than need be. I find myself to be quite neutral about her personally but from my perspective I feel like those that criticize her just do so because shes so pretty. They want to take her down a peg. Its so transparent. All of this nonsense shes receiving over this just makes me want to buy her album as a **** you to all these people b---hing lol

And white people calling her estupida makes me wanna punch them in the face.

I own both of her albums and they were both extremely good. Yours Truly and My Everything were both great pop albums. So if u wanna buy her music as a **** you, listen to them because her music really is good.

Miel

Are people really still losing their **** over some donuts and an off hand comment? meanwhile unarmed black individuals are getting killed and nobody is batting an eyelash but you know whatever.

Also a lot of the people out here "scalping" her for this are the same ones who did senior pranks, ****ed around with **** in college, and made plenty of mistakes that are far worse than this, but they love to sweep that under the rug and it isn't blasted to the media.

Mmhm.

Also FOX scalps themselves everyday so it's not like they're anything to really look into.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

It's been like that since the BTW era (what an IRONY)... we judge Gaga, we judge her rivals, we judge every celibrity, we judge amongst us... Gaga's career downfall made us bitter, I guess.

Huh

3 points in and ready for more

Redstreak

Yeah, until the rest of the baby boomers die off :toofunny: everyone else plays the drinking game "drink every time they invite a guest with opposing opinions on the show and proceed to yell over them halfway through whatever they say" and "drink whenever you see/hear bullsh*t". You'll be hammered in minutes. (wow that was rude of me...:ohno: but I stand by it).

I understand, really, I do, but I think it's crazy that we hold these celebrities and artists to a higher standard then ourselves. They have to watch what they say and do 24/7 and that's got to be exhausting. When things like this happen, I feel like they should be cut some slack. She shouldn't have her image destroyed for a dumb mistake. Just my two cents, though :shrug: 

Drink every time they talk about minorities and have a member from that minority on the show to bash said minority.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Archived