💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First photos from AHS Set for ComicCon!

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Guys I don't think this is the actual set, but rather an attraction for Comic Con. 

"Ryan Murphy’s hit anthology horror series American Horror Story is back this fall with its fifth installment, Hotel, and FX is building a two-story model hotel to give viewers a taste of the era. Then fans will be able to venture inside one of eight “gifting suites” in order to capture the most flying bills and earn prizes."

It's all part of the FX Fearless Arena 

http://www.gotham-news.com/news/2015/07/04/fx-fearless-arena-at-comic-con-spotlights-ahs-hotel-fargo-the-strain-archer-the-bast

arill looks amazing though! 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

That's so big! Wish I could go to ComicCon to see this up close XD
When will E3?

EIDT: Since ppl seem to be confused - this is not the actual set. It's just a stand for ComicCon. Calm down XD

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

CyanLights

SLAY MI BODY

wasn't it supposed to be a 6-story hotel tho

this isn't the set for the show, it's part of an interactive stand for Comic Con. 

djBuffoon

I don't think that is the actual set. Murphy said the hotel would be six stories.

faux

Guys I don't think this is the actual set, but rather an attraction for Comic Con. 

"Ryan Murphy’s hit anthology horror series American Horror Story is back this fall with its fifth installment, Hotel, and FX is building a two-story model hotel to give viewers a taste of the era. Then fans will be able to venture inside one of eight “gifting suites” in order to capture the most flying bills and earn prizes."

It's all part of the FX Fearless Arena 

http://www.gotham-news.com/news/2015/07/04/fx-fearless-arena-at-comic-con-spotlights-ahs-hotel-fargo-the-strain-archer-the-bast

arill looks amazing though! 

duhh.

I don't think that is the actual set. Murphy said the hotel would be six stories.

it's not the actual set. this is for comic con.

Giorno Giovanna

as a panel.its okay but if this is supposed to be the final hotel where they film.it.looks pretty ...mehhh 

i mean it looks unrealistic

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

CyanLights

duhh.

it's not the actual set. this is for comic con.

I was just pointing it out because the title says first set photos

grenziel

Hop on to the Hype train, witches! :lolly:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

RAMROD

Maybe this is not the set. I agree.

But usually a six stories set in movie and TV set can be build next to each other in a large studio room.

Example, Friends famous apartments (Joey & Chandler's and Monica's) are supposedly in 5 floors building.

Friends_building.jpg

But actually it was filmed in a studio

photo5.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stephen

this is obviously not the set  :laughga:

I'm super excited for the panel though, I wish Gaga wasn't on tour so she could attend :giveup:

this isn't the set for the show, it's part of an interactive stand for Comic Con. 

oh

slay anyway :giveup:

Archived