Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JeVeuxTonAmour

:jawdrop:

I LOVE THAT! :worship:

Looks really nice on the wrist too!

I'm hoping to get Gaga to sign my wrist someday, so I can get it tattooed on. :)

I've never had a tattoo before, so I'm intrigued to see what it feels like.

display name

Thanks, Marco and Kaluda. :)

:jawdrop:

I LOVE THAT! :worship:

Looks really nice on the wrist too!

I'm hoping to get Gaga to sign my wrist someday, so I can get it tattooed on. :)

I've never had a tattoo before, so I'm intrigued to see what it feels like.

Thank you. Despite what everyone says, especially about pain in getting a tattoo on the wrist, it did not hurt at all. It felt funny. It was weird. I thought about getting her signature and waiting to get that as a tattoo, but I'd rather have her sign on my upper arm, like where GaGa has her Rilke tattoo. I would love to have her signature there.

JeVeuxTonAmour

Thanks, Marco and Kaluda. :)

Thank you. Despite what everyone says, especially about pain in getting a tattoo on the wrist, it did not hurt at all. It felt funny. It was weird. I thought about getting her signature and waiting to get that as a tattoo, but I'd rather have her sign on my upper arm, like where GaGa has her Rilke tattoo. I would love to have her signature there.

Oooh, that's be a good spot for a Gaga autograph.

I was going to get "I WAS BORN THIS WAY" tattooed around my arm, in a way that it looks like a permanant bracelet stuck on my arm. If you get what I mean.

display name

Oooh, that's be a good spot for a Gaga autograph.

I was going to get "I WAS BORN THIS WAY" tattooed around my arm, in a way that it looks like a permanant bracelet stuck on my arm. If you get what I mean.

That would be sick. It would be different from most of the "Born This Way" tattoos.

Nelson Monroe

What does that tattoo mean to you?

*insert gif here of girl holding her hand up doing wtf face that everyone's been posting tonight, but I'm too lazy to look for it, even thought I could probably find it easily*

JeVeuxTonAmour

That would be sick. It would be different from most of the "Born This Way" tattoos.

Yeah, I think it'd look pretty sick too!

Might get it one day, when I've mustered up the guts to finally get a tattoo. :haha:

What does that tattoo mean to you?

*insert gif here of girl holding her hand up doing wtf face that everyone's been posting tonight, but I'm too lazy to look for it, even thought I could probably find it easily*

Dis one?

9Z0CH.gif

NiklasHooker

I want this tattoo so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. D;

This looks great, though.

thiiiiiiiiiis

ToxicHot

Oh my God!!!! I LOVE it!!! :excited2: I wanna get one exactly like that! But on my shoulder, maybe.....

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived