Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's Promotional Schedule (Part I) [Includes all previous eras]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

VersaceKing

I think that if she'll do a "Born This Way" style promotion for her next album (not Cheek ago Cheek) she'll do GREAT again, and could do another big stadium tour.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fame IV

I think that if she'll do a "Born This Way" style promotion for her next album (not Cheek ago Cheek) she'll do GREAT again, and could do another big stadium tour.

Our focus now should be cheek to cheek, it will do great

A Star is Born ⭐

Teal Ambition

Can someone update this with the Cheek to Cheek promo, please?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I pop in and out of this forum to try and keep up with the latest, but is the OP not active on this forum anymore? Just wondering why no updates are happening.

Wet Fire

Not meaning this as an insult to anyone, but when there was lack of promo in the ARTPOP era, many were blaming Gaga, and hardly anyone pointed out Troy's fault. Now when Cheek to Cheek is having sufficient promo, monsters are basically admiring Bobby, I can't see anyone praising Gaga. The irony :rip:

spicemuncher

Do you guys think she will do CTC promo in the UK?

Alan Carr is taping a show on Oct 21st and she has nothing on that date. She will be in the UK though, so maybe? I really wish she would go on the show!

LiamMonster

Does anyone know when Gaga will be landing in the UK??

Someone I know wants to wait for Gaga at the airport but has no clue when she's arriving or what time....

Archived