Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

VIDEO: Ariana and her bf LICK powdered donuts, slander America

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

Koreku

She's like those really obnoxious popular girls in the teen comedy movies that eventually get terribly injured towards the end. :emma: 

Not gonna lie tho, I laughed. The blank expression after she licked the second donut :toofunny: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

She seems high as a kite tbh :emma: 

Still a stan :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Spock

OMG she's so ****ing rude

who will love me when the night is over

Pure Adrenaline

nnnnnnnn at least now I will know not to take from the Donuts that are on top when buying ones :lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

PoshLife

AP

It's worth having this thread cuz the other one buries the lede. Her licking donuts is stupid and weird, but saying she "hates America" is something that actually merits discussion.

PoshLife

I think the thread title should be changed to reflect the real news here - a celebrity who got rich off American fans has proclaimed that she hates America.

I mean, what the actual f*ck.

Tove Lo

It's worth having this thread cuz the other one buries the lede. Her licking donuts is stupid and weird, but saying she "hates America" is something that actually merits discussion.

Still both the same video and was discussed there.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Teal Ambition

She released a statement:

“I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my country. What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words,” Ariana said in a statement. “As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole.”
“The fact that the United States has one of the highest child obesity rate in the world frustrates me. We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. We need to demand more from our food industry. However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better. As for why I cannot be at the MLB show, I have had emergency oral surgery and due to recovery I cannot attend the show. I hope to make it up to all those fans soon. That being said let me once again apologize if I have offended anyone with my poor choice of words.”

Read more: http://www.justjared.com/2015/07/08/ariana-grande-releases-statement-on-i-hate-america-video/#ixzz3fKILfrtN

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Blade

I think the thread title should be changed to reflect the real news here - a celebrity who got rich off American fans has proclaimed that she hates America.

I mean, what the actual f*ck.

chill hunty. she was on tour for a couple months in europe and she got to eat the best donuts ever there and when she got back to the usa and she saw them donuts they were offerin her she couldn't help but say "dafuq, i hate america" cause they looked huge and i guess not good... it's like sayin "ugh i hate myself". She is american herself, i bet she didn't mean it... i live in austria, and i say "ugh i hate austria" sometimes. doesn't mean i really do, it's just what some people say sometimes.:yes:

with that being said, i've been a fan of her for about 3 years now and I've always felt that she can be a little b---h sometimes. so yeah

Blade

She released a statement:

“I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my country. What I said in a private moment with my friend, who was buying the donuts, was taken out of context and I am sorry for not using more discretion with my choice of words,” Ariana said in a statement. “As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole.”
“The fact that the United States has one of the highest child obesity rate in the world frustrates me. We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. We need to demand more from our food industry. However I should have known better in how I expressed myself; and with my new responsibility to others as a public figure I will strive to be better. As for why I cannot be at the MLB show, I have had emergency oral surgery and due to recovery I cannot attend the show. I hope to make it up to all those fans soon. That being said let me once again apologize if I have offended anyone with my poor choice of words.”

Read more: http://www.justjared.com/2015/07/08/ariana-grande-releases-statement-on-i-hate-america-video/#ixzz3fKILfrtN

Archived