đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

[ALL COLLECTIONS HERE] Paris Fall 2015 - Couture Shows.

Pierre

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

Ulyana Sergreenko has come a far way from her first couture show. You can call her collection “sweet but sour" because it has a fabulous innocent side to it, but it has a nice s-xy tone to it. It's fun, too. Many designs worn by the models are very colorful and many patterns throughout the show have become trends throughout the Fall-Winter 2016 collection. According to Style.com, the collection like many of hers so far are inspired by her native country Russia. 

I love it because, for some reason, this collection reminds me of the Dior S/S 2013 Couture (One of my favorites show EVER). :legend: 

Yeah it's just I've seen more dresses that I dislike with them than dresses that I like with them :rip: YES that'd be pretty, and the one you linked is amazing too! I'm not usually a fan of pleats but something about that just works, maybe it's the colour or the roses keeping it from being boring :laughga: 

(Oh and I got rid of the picture and pasted it as a link because of the NSFW rules :udidnt: Read up on them over here so you don't do it again and get warning points :dies: )

I KNOW! I even dislike the one Gaga wore for the Vanity Fair after party :pray: But I really like how the designed the lines in the white dress Kate Hudson wore in the golden globes, it definetly is a miss or a hit with Versace. 

Oh! Thanks! But that's ART, F... YOU POP MUSIC, THIS IS FASHIIIIIION! :crossed: 

:derpga:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Pierre

@Pierre you have great taste.

Thank you! It has been developing through the years, especially since Gaga, she opened my eyes to a new window of clothes, shapes and designers. I do one thread for all the couture weeks, but they flop :lmao: 

KyliesChild

REVIEW: Ulyana Sergreenko SS15
Ulyana Sergreenko has come a far way from her first couture show. You can call her collection “sweet but sour" because it has a fabulous innocent side to it, but it has a nice s-xy tone to it. It's fun, too. Many designs worn by the models are very colorful and many patterns throughout the show have become trends throughout the Fall-Winter 2016 collection. According to Style.com, the collection like many of hers so far are inspired by her native country Russia. She incorporated floral designs really well in this collection. The clothes look silky and very conformable. Although I dislike the grid patterns on some of the clothing, it fit quite well with what the collection has going on. I like the ball shaped purses and it incorporated well with the outfit.

To me in my opinion, I got a slight 50's vibe on some of the outfits. The circular patterns were a nice touch, in some outfits without it it would've looked quite bland. On some fabrics it looked cheaply put on. And (not in a bad way) some looked like if they could be made to be like curtains. The polka dots in this collection fit in quite well. What I like about this collection is how child-like some of the clothes are, like the lace bib with the squirrel. It's like the collection featured her collections as time progressed for her, as more collections are more bare than others. 

FAVORITE LOOK: My favorite look is Look #2. It's just beautiful how they incorporated the grids and used fur to create the designs and the color in the middle gave it a nice touch, like the 50s vibe I mentioned earlier (well a less loose vibe). The top of the dress gave it a subtle business woman type blazer and how around the waistband there's the skirt which tightens less around the bottom. This outfit was also tied with look #4 and look #9. Look 9 is just a beautiful, intricate dress that is the epitome of the childish part of the collection. The lace bib is what draws me into the look and also the fur hat. Also, if you take off the hat and the lace bib it would be still, a very classy dress which is what makes me like it so much and the collection in general: The blending with the age groups (if you know what I mean). The shoes are great too and the white flowers on the dress brings out the color in anyone. Now, look 4 is for a more sophisticated lady. I love the huge buttons that look like it belongs to a trench coat and the band around the waist. What gives this look some personality is the round shape at the top, and the small petals around the right shoulders. The glasses are great and they give me a “I'm busy but I would still love to stay in chat" kind of gal. The shoes are great for winter and I like that it's open-toed. 

LEAST FAVORITE LOOK: Look #32 is my least favorite one. It just looks rushed Adam there is no character nor attitude in this look. I dislike the black lace wrapped around her, and  also the jewels on the dress. They are just lace glued together and it bothers me. It feels like if it does not belong in this collection and it is just not fitting.

All in all, this collection is a light, decent 7.

KyliesChild

Thank you! It has been developing through the years, especially since Gaga, she opened my eyes to a new window of clothes, shapes and designers. I do one thread for all the couture weeks, but they flop :lmao: 

Tell me when you make one, I love fashion. :lolgaga:

Pierre

Tell me when you make one, I love fashion. :lolgaga:

Well, we have this for now. :party: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love your review! :applause: I would do one, but my english is a mess with specific terms . :laughga: 

My favorites: 1, 4, 5, 11, 16, 25, 28, 30, 37,38 and 39. Holy trinity :pray: :giveup:

I dislike 32 too :saladga: only for that black sleeve, 35 doesn't looks good there and the black thing in 19 seems forced. 

KyliesChild

Well, we have this for now. :party: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love your review! :applause: I would do one, but my english is a mess with specific terms . :laughga: 

My favorites: 1, 4, 5, 11, 16, 25, 28, 30, 37,38 and 39. Holy trinity :pray: :giveup:

I dislike 32 too :saladga: only for that black sleeve, 35 doesn't looks good there and the black thing in 19 seems forced. 

Oh, thanks! Just go for it if you wanna do one! The collection was very decent I have to say :yes:    I mostly did my review because I am going to do a website about fashion, art, science, music, technology, and of all things of pop culture. I got a photographer to interview and I'm trying to interview Ruth Hogben :pole:

LoveandMagic

Wow! These are amazing! I love the colors, I love the fit of the fabric, I love all the interesting lines and patterns created with the frames. It's soft and elegant, yet modern. It's both very s-xy and very classy. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Pierre

Christian Dior

_DIO0047.jpg_DIO0583.jpg_DIO0459.jpg_DIO0403.jpg_DIO0303.jpg_DIO0799.jpg_DIO0853.jpg_DIO0931.jpg_DIO0913.jpg

Pierre

I mostly did my review because I am going to do a website about fashion, art, science, music, technology, and of all things of pop culture. I got a photographer to interview and I'm trying to interview Ruth Hogben :pole:

That sounds amazing! You should ask her about Venus :giveup: 

So far, for me.

Versace: 7.9.

Ulyana: 8.1

Dior: 8.9 Those shoes :saladga: 

I'm about the see Schiaparelli :party: 

Pierre

Wow! These are amazing! I love the colors, I love the fit of the fabric, I love all the interesting lines and patterns created with the frames. It's soft and elegant, yet modern. It's both very s-xy and very classy. 

Yeah! I always see the details in the clothes, the handmade work, it's unbelievable, that's why Paris :legend: 

Pierre

Schiaparelli

KIM_0014.jpgKIM_0166.jpgKIM_0247.jpgKIM_0356.jpgKIM_0448.jpgKIM_0648.jpgKIM_0707.jpgKIM_0768.jpgKIM_0811.jpg

LoveandMagic

Schiaparelli

KIM_0014.jpgKIM_0166.jpgKIM_0247.jpgKIM_0356.jpgKIM_0448.jpgKIM_0648.jpgKIM_0707.jpgKIM_0768.jpgKIM_0811.jpg

Exquisite detailing. I blew the pictures up to really see. It always amazes me at the sheer art these designers create. I'm positively slayed by that four ensemble. That jacket - what fabric is that?! I love the way the dress flows!

Yeah! I always see the details in the clothes, the handmade work, it's unbelievable, that's why Paris :legend: 

I'm not big into fashion, I don't know the first thing about the types of stitching and fabrics, but everything I've seen in this thread is breath-taking. It really is wearable art. They all look like pieces of a dream - both visually and to wear!

LoveandMagic

Atelier Versace: 

_VER0188.jpg_VER0334.jpg_VER0212.jpg_VER0612.jpg_VER0438.jpg_VER0740.jpg

So far I think this is still my favorite collection! The first three really pop! And there is so much going on, but your eye never tires because each new detail gets better and better!

Archived