Featured Posts

Vernier

He's becoming Gaga's manager :Chica: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

but does one really need to have any knowledge of the production of electronic music to agree his style is ****

I love the songs he produced for Gaga. I haven't heard much else from him, but he seems alright to me. Definitely more original than, say, Zedd who has like five songs that sound like G.U.Y. to me. Opinions, though, I'm sure I just pissed someone off :ohno:  

đź–¤

Hexxx

You guys keep bullying him saying stuff like "Who's asking about his music"

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Henry

Thanks for the bops man. Hope it's not a full time thing and that he actually comes back.

Miel

Lowkey off topic, but Justin from SPW co-wrote Good For You?

3 points in and ready for more

PoshLife

I can't wait for the five paragraph essays about how DJWS is a terrible producer and how it's hard to fall asleep at night because Bloody Mary is, like, his only good song.

I forgot how much I love you :lmao:

FATCAT

let me crawl back into my caverns over at O.G.G.

If you can honestly sit here and say that all of those songs are 'utter trash', then I have no idea why you're even on GagaDaily or ggd. :lmao: spin over to ATRL or some other non-specific fan site.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT

I forgot how much I love you :lmao:

Cheating, I see. Taking you off my insurance benefits!

Purr more, hiss less.

degenerate

eek! here come the girls who like his cum off the ground with their dozens of ~~~djwss songz<~;) that dozens of other people also produced !

janet+Janet+gf.gif

do we really need to go through every song on btw and dig up redone and fernando's production credits? its safe to say we can hand most of born this way to garibay, and besides, btw does have spots (electric chapel hihi) where it sounds very dated and bland

and are we REALLY gonna try with tracks like dwuw and applause that literally TENS of other producers worked with gaga on? i really dont understand why people seem to have a fetish with attributing all of applause's shimmering glory to djws.

as for the ARTPOP songs, yea, most of the tracks he worked on solo are actually utter **** (dead @ j&d being listed) and anybody that doesnt agree his ~~~hardkurr edm>% is absolute trash needs to relisten to the fame monster

and thanks for reminding me, let me crawl back into my caverns over at O.G.G. :hunty:

Omg :rip: You definitely wiped off a substantial amount of spit off your computer screen as a result of banging this one out :rip:

RegiRey

Lowkey off topic, but Justin from SPW co-wrote Good For You?

as in lyrics yeah, but as for the Instrumental, It was Nick Monsons

RickyLyon

SLAY for PAUL :applause: He needs to release music though, he should not stop.

Can we talk about Life on Planes tho? SO Paul is turning into Lucious Lyon from EMPIRE?:sis:

And can I be part of his team?

VTV

he's growing :) so proud

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Jonna Lee

If you can honestly sit here and say that all of those songs are 'utter trash', then I have no idea why you're even on GagaDaily or ggd. :lmao: spin over to ATRL or some other non-specific fan site.

literally there are PLENTY of monsters on all three sites who will agree that ARTPOP is a **** album lmaoo

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Jonna Lee

canT @ regirey liking every random post shading me because i insulted his precious edm :lmao: 

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

Archived