💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

DJWS to QUIT DJ'ing/Producing?

RegiRey

Featured Posts

Aren't his detractors just going to have a field day with this, despite the fact that they couldn't produce themselves out of a paper bag.

6AkxNIj.png

Would you critic an english paper if you did not speak english?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RegiRey

but does one really need to have any knowledge of the production of electronic music to agree his style is ****

so you're saying that government hooker, americano, bad kids TEOG, Elecrtic chapel, black jesus, born this way, applause, DWUW, ARTPOP, MANiCURE, s-xx dreams,SWINE, JND are SH*T?!?!

what are you even doing on GGD then?:hunty:

degenerate

I can't wait for the five paragraph essays about how DJWS is a terrible producer and how it's hard to fall asleep at night because Bloody Mary is, like, his only good song.

Lady Palutena

Would you critic an english paper if you did not speak english?

Of course not, I'd know absolutely nothing about what I was critiquing. 

BTXcf53.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

degenerate

I seriously would like to see him quit just so I can stop seeing these insufferable DUMMIES manage to plop out a negative comment in every single thread involving him.

RegiRey

Of course not, I'd know absolutely nothing about what I was critiquing. 

BTXcf53.png

I think he meant that to another comment not yours.... :proud:

degenerate

but does one really need to have any knowledge of the production of electronic music to agree his style is ****

...Yeah? How are you gonna call someone out about having terrible "style" if you openly admit you don't know doodoo about the genre that the style derives from? Bluhp bluhp bluruphup derp derp DERP

FATCAT

If this is true, we are losing a musical genius. He helped Gaga make her music the way SHE wanted it, and if you can honestly say that you wish he hadn't worked with Gaga, you don't really understand or appreciate what they've made together.

Purr more, hiss less.

RegiRey

If this is true, we are losing a musical genius. He helped Gaga make her music the way SHE wanted it, and if you can honestly say that you wish he hadn't worked with Gaga, you don't really understand or appreciate what they've made together.

:applause::applause::legend::legend:THANK YOU!!!!! OMG FINALLY someone said this! :pray:

Jonna Lee

so you're saying that government hooker, americano, bad kids TEOG, Elecrtic chapel, black jesus, born this way, applause, DWUW, ARTPOP, MANiCURE, s-xx dreams,SWINE, JND are SH*T?!?!

what are you even doing on GGD then?:hunty:

eek! here come the girls who like his cum off the ground with their dozens of ~~~djwss songz<~;) that dozens of other people also produced !

janet+Janet+gf.gif

do we really need to go through every song on btw and dig up redone and fernando's production credits? its safe to say we can hand most of born this way to garibay, and besides, btw does have spots (electric chapel hihi) where it sounds very dated and bland

and are we REALLY gonna try with tracks like dwuw and applause that literally TENS of other producers worked with gaga on? i really dont understand why people seem to have a fetish with attributing all of applause's shimmering glory to djws.

as for the ARTPOP songs, yea, most of the tracks he worked on solo are actually utter **** (dead @ j&d being listed) and anybody that doesnt agree his ~~~hardkurr edm>% is absolute trash needs to relisten to the fame monster

and thanks for reminding me, let me crawl back into my caverns over at O.G.G. :hunty:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

RegiRey

eek! here come the girls who like his cum off the ground with their dozens of ~~~djwss songz<~;) that dozens of other people also produced !

janet+Janet+gf.gif

do we really need to go through every song on btw and dig up redone and fernando's production credits? its safe to say we can hand most of born this way to garibay, and besides, btw does have spots (electric chapel hihi) where it sounds very dated and bland

and are we REALLY gonna try with tracks like dwuw and applause that literally TENS of other producers worked with gaga on? i really dont understand why people seem to have a fetish with attributing all of applause's shimmering glory to djws.

as for the ARTPOP songs, yea, most of the tracks he worked on solo are actually utter **** (dead @ j&d being listed) and anybody that doesnt agree his ~~~hardkurr edm>% is absolute trash needs to relisten to the fame monster

and thanks for reminding me, let me crawl back into my caverns over at O.G.G. :hunty:

:fthis:Good Fu*kin' riddance to you hunty, we don't need you here if you dont understand Gaga's work properly:hunty: BYE :bye:

Archived