💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Trainor Had A Vocal Cord Hemorrhage

PicklePower

Featured Posts

It's not like her songs are vocally challenging..

If you keep on singing and not resting it can damage vocal cords, sit down.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Oh sorry to hear that, but I'm sure it's nothing serious :yes: 

JEANBO

Hope she recovers fast. She seems as a nice girl and her songs are catchy.

nativenewyorker

I'm in nursing school and hemorrhaging in your mouth or throat can be deadly.... mostly because it's extremely difficult place to stop the bleeding. You also can swallow all the blood which leads to vomiting and potentially aspiration

eeek! Hope she gets well soon!!

With vocal hemorrhages you don't even notice the bleeding. It's more of an internal bleeding of the vocal chords, kinda like a bruise. This isn't deadly, just bad for her singing voice.

Bleachella

goodbye gurl :later:  one of the most annoying voices out there, no one will miss it

You're so incredibly rude :rip: I'd like to see you have somethimg as serious as a vocal chord hemorrhage and for someone to tell you that nobody will miss your voice because it's annoying. 

Only on GagaDaily folks..

Anyways, I wish her a speedy recovery :( This must be so hard for her.  

LoveandMagic

Get well Meghan! Take your time, rest up and heal properly. I'm sure your fans understand.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

TheOriginalOne

She actually calls her fans Megatrons :neyde:

Hasbro BETTA sue :neyde:

NE Thing

Why is everyone getting vocal damage? Adele, Tove Lo, Sam Smith, now her? Hmmmmm:crossed:

OT: Hopefully she recovers soon:wtf:

fixed :omfgaga:

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

StrawberryBlond

I am genuinely curious as to how singers who don't even have amazing voices or push themselves vocally can have vocal chord damage. It's understandable when it happens to the big belters but I've noticed it's really frequent among people who don't even sing that well. I get it, overuse can lead to damage, but how come talking all the time with no rest doesn't cause the same damage? It leads me to believe that if you're damaging your voice without even pushing it then you must be singing using a poor method. And this is normally the sign that you need to correct it. Even the supposedly "good" singers like Adele and Florence Welch have done themselves damage because of their poor technique. The public tend to be made to believe that if you can belt those notes, then you're the definition of a good singer. If it's damaging your voice, though, you can't be all that good. I've said ever since Adele released 21 that her voice really wasn't all that amazing and her poor technique was going to do her in eventually. No one believed me.

Blade

I am genuinely curious as to how singers who don't even have amazing voices or push themselves vocally can have vocal chord damage. It's understandable when it happens to the big belters but I've noticed it's really frequent among people who don't even sing that well. I get it, overuse can lead to damage, but how come talking all the time with no rest doesn't cause the same damage? It leads me to believe that if you're damaging your voice without even pushing it then you must be singing using a poor method. And this is normally the sign that you need to correct it. Even the supposedly "good" singers like Adele and Florence Welch have done themselves damage because of their poor technique. The public tend to be made to believe that if you can belt those notes, then you're the definition of a good singer. If it's damaging your voice, though, you can't be all that good. I've said ever since Adele released 21 that her voice really wasn't all that amazing and her poor technique was going to do her in eventually. No one believed me.

:reductive2:

Archived