Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Trainor Had A Vocal Cord Hemorrhage

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

At least Britney could still "sing" on tour. :teehee:

Only her Lips Are Movin' :reductive2:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

I hope she recovers fast.....

but wtf is megatronz.....sounds like something out of transformers movie

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Ladey Gagz

Hope she recovers fast :ohno:  

It's not like her songs are vocally challenging..

giphy.gif

Delete

I've noticed this among artists with strong voices. They usually recover, but in the long term they lose their voices and it impacts their careers. For example: Mariah, Whitney etc...

im not a fan of hers but she's has a really good set of pipes. I hope she recovers, and I hope this isn't negatively impact her dreams. 

Bad Bromance

Why is everyone getting vocal damage? Adele, Sam Smith, now her? Hmmmmm:crossed:

OT: Hopefully she recovers soon:wtf:

It's probably because they're not singing properly.  Singing is as much about talent as it's about technique.  You have to train properly vocally or you can seriously damage your vocal cords.

On topic, I hope she recovers soon!

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RegiRey

thats horrible,....Megatrons :awkney::eww:

jk but seriously, I feel bad for her. glad she's doing okay tho....

Iwontell

Poor ha. There's a lot of ppl having problems with their vocal chords lately...maybe Brit is right, after all....

tumblr_mao31fzX0v1r3ty02o1_500.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TailoredGuilts

I'm in nursing school and hemorrhaging in your mouth or throat can be deadly.... mostly because it's extremely difficult place to stop the bleeding. You also can swallow all the blood which leads to vomiting and potentially aspiration

eeek! Hope she gets well soon!!

Ladey Gagz

I'm in nursing school and hemorrhaging in your mouth or throat can be deadly.... mostly because it's extremely difficult place to stop the bleeding. You also can swallow all the blood which leads to vomiting and potentially aspiration

eeek! Hope she gets well soon!!

:omg:  That's scary :ohno:

TailoredGuilts

It's probably because they're not singing properly.  Singing is as much about talent as it's about technique.  You have to train properly vocally or you can seriously damage your vocal cords.

On topic, I hope she recovers soon!

hemorrhage is bleeding... she possibly could have had an infection or maybe an inflammation of some sort and it ruptured. I have never heard of hemorrhaging in that spot, i don't think singing too much could have caused bleeding. I'm in nursing school and I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation. lol

Bad Bromance

hemorrhage is bleeding... she possibly could have had an infection or maybe an inflammation of some sort and it ruptured. I have never heard of hemorrhaging in that spot, i don't think singing too much could have caused bleeding. I'm in nursing school and I honestly don't know what I would do in that situation. lol

This is true, too, but I've heard hemorrhaging can occur due to excessive improper singing.  I'm no expert so I don't know if what I've heard is true or not.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Haroon

Wow darn :ohno: I hope she gets better asap, it sounds pretty scary actually. I'm sending my best wishes that her vocal arrest pays off in better health in the near future :(

FrankGutz

goodbye gurl :later:  one of the most annoying voices out there, no one will miss it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived