Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Marina (and friend) shooting a new video

Caesium

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's probably for "Blue." I mean, she just posted a choreo rehearsal video for it. She never uses choreo during performances, except for a few "Oh No" ones on TV where she partially did it by herself. Choreo for her usually for videos only. 

Gosh. She's been looking amazing nowadays :flutter:

Redstreak

It's for Blue

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Caesium
It's probably for "Blue." I mean, she just posted a choreo rehearsal video for it. 

How's she going to do that choreo sat in a car though? I hope it's for Savages or Weeds tbh. Blue's kinda filler mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

youandi

How's she going to do that choreo sat in a car though? I hope it's for Savages or Weeds tbh. Blue's kinda filler mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

It's definitely for Blue. Filler? It's arguably the most commercial song on the album

Caesium

It's definitely for Blue. Filler? It's arguably the most commercial song on the album

Forget and I'm a Ruin say hello 

mskt8j_zpsfb323382.gif

RAMROD

You must be trolling right, Marina literally put the ginger instagram on the first post. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ItsTommyBitch

It's for blue.

Wish it was for Solitaire though :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Tropico
It's probably for "Blue." I mean, she just posted a choreo rehearsal video for it. She never uses choreo during performances, except for a few "Oh No" ones on TV where she partially did it by herself. Choreo for her usually for videos only. 

Gosh. She's been looking amazing nowadays :flutter:

That body :applause:

I wish it was a Solitaire video but Blue is one of my faves on the album so yas :wao: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

For everyone wanting a video for "Savages", I honestly feel like it's going to get one, just not this one. I just feel like it'll be the final closing single off the album to finish with a bang. 

I'm probably just having high hopes, but she has said many times how it's her favorite song off the album so we'll never know. Time will tell:pray:

Caesium

You must be trolling right, Marina literally put the ginger instagram on the first post. :lmao:

Yeah but I checked that insta and it was a parody account for a Zebra or something :confused:

super ultra

lol that's not Iggy

anyway, can't wait for the video! :flutter: and to see her in August :giveup: 

Definitely for "Blue."
Seems like it'll be a very happy and colorful video. A first for the "FROOT" era.

Battle 4 Ur Life

YAAAAAASSSS!!!!

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived