đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MUSIC VIDEO to my new single FREE download

BlondeKingOfGGD

Featured Posts

BlondeKingOfGGD

clearly a Party Monster~

It holds one's eye and interest and the song is catchy, like Lords Of Acid. It surprised me, I thought you were going for being more the glamorous type, but this is fine too and kinky fun!

Yass omfg I love you <3

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

Hey! As long as you keep on trying and do your best, you will achieve your goal. Based on the style of music you want to go to, you should hear Death Grips. They are fun and odd. Just try to expand your pathway to music, and try to think harder into what you want. Be you :hug: 

BlondeKingOfGGD

Hey! As long as you keep on trying and do your best, you will achieve your goal. Based on the style of music you want to go to, you should hear Death Grips. They are fun and odd. Just try to expand your pathway to music, and try to think harder into what you want. Be you :hug: 

Hey thankyou so much but yeah my other song's include pop/trap/60's doo wop :P so it's all very different but thankyou <3

Not gonna lie, I dislike the song and it's video. But either way, I commend you for showing creativity and being brave enough to put out something you believe in. 

Archived