💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MJ Memories?

PartySick

Featured Posts

PartySick

Today marks six years since the passing of the King of Pop. Before Gaga hit the scene, he was the person I turned to.
When I needed a friend I listened to Childhood and Will You Be There.
When I was sad, I listened to Smile.
He inspired me to dance and to keep my inner child alive and thriving.
He inspired a great deal of my fashion sense.
Even down to how I wear my hair is influenced by MJ (although recently I put green in it, thanks to Gaga).
One of my earliest memories, at three, was watching the HIStory Tour on HBO and being enamored with how fluid like he could move and just grab your attention and keep it for as long as he wanted to.

So what about you guys? Got any MJ memories/stories? :hug: 

đŸ–€

Chromatislaps

I remember Scream feat. Janet on TV, also I remember the 30th year carreer anniversary performance and that I was hyped and obsessed as heck about that :giveup: and off course the This Is It announcement which made me so happy.

Off course I don't have to mention his amazing discography :giveup: 

HausOfNena

He's my favorite artist and a BIG inspiration. :flutter: Without him, I wouldn't be here today at all. :giveup: 

Now watching : Live in Bucharest : The Dangerous Tour :worship: 

ARTPOPdidntflop

no offence and im not being controversial but idgi why he was seen as so great. What made him so amazing lol

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

nikola

omg i love hem so much....he is such and inspiration to me........i still listen to hes music....he has such an amazing discography......and whenever i listen to hes music i get so sad cuz we lost hem and he was so amazing......there is only one MJ and no one can replace hem....he is and he will remain KING OF POP......no one in todays male music industry is close to hem.......

He was so hated by the press and the word.......its so sad.....kinda remainds me of what Gaga went trough........

OMG i cant believe that its been 6 whole years.......6 years without the king....i am going to cry right now ;-;

On June 25th 2009, that was the day when music died. Music isn't the same without him( i am talking about the most of male music today.....its always same stuff....nothing special....nothing that can touch MJ music.....)

But even after hes death he reamins suxh an inspiration....let me see if any of todays male singers will manage to do that......TRUE KING......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

TimisaMonster

I remember Thriller being played on TV and it scared me so bad as a kid :ohno:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Benji

no offence and im not being controversial but idgi why he was seen as so great. What made him so amazing lol

He had an amazing voice, he could dance, he was always ahead of his time, interesting and he wrote and produced. The man was literally everything artists wish they could be. He was also philosophical as well, he was incredibly smart.

Iwontell

He's one of my favorites too...well, memories...when I was very young (like 4/5), whenever I came across "Moonwalker" on TV (and there's a TV channel here that would show it at least once a year) I'd stop everything I was doing to watch it...and his music was always very present in my life, like here in Brazil there are no school buses, so my mother would drive me to school everyday and "Off the wall", "Thriller" and "Bad" were some of her "go to" CDs...for more than a decade I woke up to MJ, Madonna, Elton, etc., I can't help being a fan :P

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

TimisaMonster

He practically wrote and produced all of Thriller which to this day is the best selling album of all time and was the masterpiece of his career...he was an AMAZING dancer...his whole family were artists and he grew up a singer...he put on a SHOW and had energy that captivated stadiums! Need I say more? 

Quasi

I think of all the fun roadtrips me and my family have had so far. "Rock With You" consequently always makes me think of driving through the mountains.:sara:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

PartySick

He had an amazing voice, he could dance, he was always ahead of his time, interesting and he wrote and produced. The man was literally everything artists wish they could be. He was also philosophical as well, he was incredibly smart.

As usual I fell in love with him then his music (although his music got me interested in him). His humanitarian spirit, the fact that he was in his mid-30's but still had water balloon fights, loved zoos, the man literally embodied the spirit I will always have with me. Life never has to be boring or all work and no play and it doesn't matter how old you are, there's always room for fun and imagination :yes: 

Oh! Not to mention the Moonwalkers! They're so like Monsters in so many ways. Willing to put everything on the line to defend MJ, his message, and each other. 

đŸ–€

PartySick

He's my favorite artist and a BIG inspiration. :flutter: Without him, I wouldn't be here today at all. :giveup: 

Now watching : Live in Bucharest : The Dangerous Tour :worship: 

I have that on DVD :sara: we should watch that on a GGD Movie Night if it hasn't already been watched :yes: 

đŸ–€

Chromatislaps

He practically wrote and produced all of Thriller (and most of his solo discography from the Off The Wall album up to the Invincible album and his unreleased work he made until his death) which to this day is the best selling album of all time and was the masterpiece of his career...he was an AMAZING dancer...his whole family were artists and he grew up a singer...he put on a SHOW and had energy that captivated stadiums! Need I say more? 

fixed :legend: 

TimisaMonster

fixed :legend: 

Yes but it was for emphasis I bring up Thriller...

Archived