other

Robin Williams plays a closeted gay man in his final on screen appearance

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop

sorry but im v glad about this

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

SissyFromSpace

So was his murder a ploy to further the gay agenda?

hilarious

I guess "acting gay" is the thing now:gaycat:

...this was before his death :fail: holy **** how old are some of you

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

LePetitGAGABLover

hilarious

...this was before his death :fail: holy **** how old are some of you

Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got confused and thought it was Tom Hanks:giveup:

SissyFromSpace

Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got confused and thought it was Tom Hanks:giveup:

:flop:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Andy McQueen

This makes me cry so much for two reasons: I'm a huge fan of the actor and I miss him so much and it's beyond sad that he commited suicide. PLUS I AM a in the closet myself still and my fear is that I will end like his character in this movie; pretending my whole life before the people here that I'm "normal", hiding my true self most of the time, not really living free, not really living a life worth living - wasting time to be someone else. I'm crying so much now ... :emo: :cry: (Oh, all these emoticons are gone ...)

TimisaMonster

Seems like he's bi in the trailer :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

addiicted

dear god I miss him so much :'( He's been my hero my entire childhood. No one else will ever be Peter Pan to me <3

LoveandMagic

This makes me cry so much for two reasons: I'm a huge fan of the actor and I miss him so much and it's beyond sad that he commited suicide. PLUS I AM a in the closet myself still and my fear is that I will end like him, pretending my whole life before the people here that I'm "normal", hiding my true self most of the time, not really living free, not really living a life worth living - wasting time to be someone else. I'm crying so much now ... :emo: :cry: (Oh, all these emoticons are gone ...)

:hug: I'm sorry for your struggles. :hug:

And I miss him too. I still can't believe he is gone.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Andy McQueen

:hug: I'm sorry for your struggles. :hug:

And I miss him too. I still can't believe he is gone.

Same; it still seems so surreal! Thank you so much. :runhug:

Quasi

This makes me cry so much for two reasons: I'm a huge fan of the actor and I miss him so much and it's beyond sad that he commited suicide. PLUS I AM a in the closet myself still and my fear is that I will end like him, pretending my whole life before the people here that I'm "normal", hiding my true self most of the time, not really living free, not really living a life worth living - wasting time to be someone else. I'm crying so much now ... :emo: :cry: (Oh, all these emoticons are gone ...)

Don't cry :(

I'm sure you'll find the right time and place to come out. Everybody does. My advice to you is to just find someone you can really trust with your problems and just talk with them.  That feeling of being trapped, in my opinion,  can easily be alleviated if you just share a bit of your hardships with someone you can count on. Again, I emphasize, if you are to share your circumstance with someone,  be sure you trust them completely. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Andy McQueen

Don't cry :(

I'm sure you'll find the right time and place to come out. Everybody does. My advice to you is to just find someone you can really trust with your problems and just talk with them.  That feeling of being trapped, in my opinion,  can easily be alleviated if you just share a bit of your hardships with someone you can count on. Again, I emphasize, if you are to share your circumstance with someone,  be sure you trust them completely. 

Thanks a lot! :runhug: 

That's true! I hope I will find such a person one day, many thanks! :hug:

Archived