Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shaggy : I'm a lesbian , homophobia in Jamaica is propaganda

Enhsa

Featured Posts

JbGaga

You rejected the identities of trans women by stating that Caitlyn Jenner is a male despite her personal gender identity, and thus, as the statement applies to all transwomen, I am clearly included. I take offense for the outward disrespect of the group I belong to and associate myself with.

I don't have mental problems, sweetheart. I'm not the one who called someone stupid while simultaneously neglecting proper punctuation and spelling in doing so. If your rudeness wasn't miserable enough, the irony just drenched it.

I didn't reject anything I inquired about an Identity of a women. I NEVER STATED SHE WAS A MALE CURRENTLY. SHE USE TO BE MALE. THATS FACT. HER CHILDREN CALL HER DAD. SHE WAS A MALE! SHE IS NOW FEMALE. AND I SUPPORT HER. WHAT ELSE MUST BE SAID? 

Your not included. I never brought you up. I never knew you existed when I asked my question. And I never talked about you even after.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

Stop the arguing or I will be forced to close the thread. If you have an issue, just report it and we will deal with it in due course, keep it on topic

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

barcodemonster

I, barcodemonster, am a recovering lusbun

scan my barcode

RAMROD

His choice of words makes me think he didn't defend LGBT at all but a mockery.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LoveandMagic

The last video is particularly strange and awful. A man wearing lipstick caused "literally hundreds" of people to gather and chant. If the police were not there he undoubtedly would have been lynched by the ignorant, uneducated, disgusting mob. 

Shaggy is an idiot. 

Queer Jamaica's have a hard fight ahead of them for social acceptance and civil rights. 

This just makes me sick. How truly awful! :ohno:

I wonder if Shaggy has seen these videos. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Vernier

How is it propaganda when there have been various documented incidents of gays being lynched, songs like "batty boy" being praised there? Maybe there are not stoning gays and throwing them off buildings like ISIS, but the homophobic label that's been tagged on the region is hardly baseless or undeserved.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived