đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shaggy : I'm a lesbian , homophobia in Jamaica is propaganda

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Chic

No one even said Chromosome... Did you even read the conversation or are you just labeling someone for no reason. Your "your transwomen are women" might be considered an opinion also to some people so stfu.

I'm aware of all the arguments transphobes use to justify their opinion. It was only a matter of time before DNA was brought up. It's a ridiculous double standard.

Say a kid's biological father abandons them and the mother's new boyfriend steps in as the father and raises the kid their whole life. Everyone is so quick to say "genetics don't matter, the man who raised that kid is their father, genetics don't determine who the real father is". But God forbid a transwoman steps up to the plate as a woman and is genuinely connected with the female psyche, then the only determining factor in her status as womanhood is her "genetics" as a way to discredit or invalidate who she is. It's all about status, and it's very selective. DNA does determine a father and a woman but when we only choose to see one or the other as a way of justifying our disgustingly transphobic opinions, we have a problem, sir.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hauser

Transwomen are women. End of story.

Don't throw all that chromosome **** at me. After all, you might be a male but the way you prance your opinions around only proves the deficiency inside your pants validates you as a male no more than DNA could

LOUDER!!!! :applause: 

JbGaga

I dont like when people say "my opinion is fact, stfu you ignorant bigot". that's so wrong and that's whats going on here. I brought up another point of view because it was the right thing to do. Rebut with scientific facts not "what I say goes end of story". it was a fair question and one many have brought up in the past.

JbGaga

the only stupid person in this entire thread is you.. so BYE felicia

d4OoPYj.gif

No one here's name is Felicia grow up you immature prick

Hauser

I'm aware of all the arguments transphobes use to justify their opinion. It was only a matter of time before DNA was brought up. It's a ridiculous double standard.

Say a kid's biological father abandons them and the mother's new boyfriend steps in as the father and raises the kid their whole life. Everyone is so quick to say "genetics don't matter, the man who raised that kid is their father, genetics don't determine who the real father is". But God forbid a transwoman steps up to the plate as a woman and is genuinely connected with the female psyche, then the only determining factor in her status as womanhood is her "genetics" as a way to discredit or invalidate who she is. It's all about status, and it's very selective. DNA does determine a father and a woman but when we only choose to see one or the other as a way of justifying our disgustingly transphobic opinions, we have a problem, sir.

Take notes GGD :applause:

Morphine Prince

Why bring up another point of view if you don't support it though? The way  you are wording things makes it look like you are transphobic. 

Tumblr

.... I "Literally" just said I support Caitlyn you moron. "Like" dont tell me about myself if you dont know me and "Like" make sure you get what I say right, and "Like" stop being a ignorant fool its not cute.

sis, i already know I'm cute, like don't bring me into this

You are CLEARLY not a Caitlyn supporter when you bring her into a topic about men being lesbians.

Don't try it today Satan with your beast attitude now bye

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

JbGaga

You cant say it was a matter of time cause no one brought it up (until you did). I never disagreed with anything said by anyone here... I asked a question. And to be treated and called transphobic/ a bigot/ a beast/ dumb is unacceptable. I dont even think Caitlyn Jenner or trans people would respond in this way. You all give trans supporters a bad name. Im done here. You all should be ashamed with yourself. If this is how you treat people who inquire about the trans community I feel bad for the community for having such people speak for them

JbGaga

sis, i already know I'm cute, like don't bring me into this

You are CLEARLY not a Caitlyn supporter when you bring her into a topic about men being lesbians.

Don't try it today Satan with your beast attitude now bye

Your the only one hear by both those names. Judging by your profile pic there's not enough makeup to cover that hate up. Stop self projecting what you feel about yourself onto other people. Hope the BTW bus comes to a city near you so you can get the help you need.

Chic

You cant say it was a matter of time cause no one brought it up (until you did). I never disagreed with anything said by anyone here... I asked a question. And to be treated and called transphobic/ a bigot/ a beast/ dumb is unacceptable. I dont even think Caitlyn Jenner or trans people would respond in this way. You all give trans supporters a bad name. Im done here. You all should be ashamed with yourself. If this is how you treat people who inquire about the trans community I feel bad for the community for having such people speak for them

Your utter rejection of my status as a woman due to my identity, as you stated on a broad range basis for all trans people, is reason enough for me to reject your status as a non-transphobic individual.

Please do embarrass yourself further - it's such riveting entertainment.

JbGaga

Your utter rejection of my status as a woman due to my identity, as you stated on a broad range basis for all trans people, is reason enough for me to reject your status as a non-transphobic individual. 

I never said any of that. Never even talked about you. Never even brought you up or your womenhood.  You have mental problems more then just your gender status (which aren't even problems to me. Trans is normal and I accept it) and I hope you get the help you need.

You literally just ignored everything I said and didn't read it or are delusional

Tumblr

Your the only one hear by both those names. Judging by your profile pic there's not enough makeup to cover that hate up. Stop self projecting what you feel about yourself onto other people. Hope the BTW bus comes to a city near you so you can get the help you need.

You know what, you are a horrible person that needs to really reevulate your life if you seriously think you are coming for me and my looks, without even having your own mug as your avi

But anyway, keep it cute sis and keep on topic

Also I don't wear make-up, what gave you that idea

Chic

I never said any of that. Never even talked about you. Never even brought you up or your womenhood.  You have mental problems more then just your gender status (which aren't even problems to me. Trans is normal and I accept it) and I hope you get the help you need.

You rejected the identities of trans women by stating that Caitlyn Jenner is a male despite her personal gender identity, and thus, as the statement applies to all transwomen, I am clearly included. I take offense for the outward disrespect of the group I belong to and associate myself with.

I don't have mental problems, sweetheart. I'm not the one who called someone stupid while simultaneously neglecting proper punctuation and spelling in doing so. If your rudeness wasn't miserable enough, the irony just drenched it.

JbGaga

You know what, you are a horrible person that needs to really reevulate your life if you seriously think you are coming for me and my looks, without even having your own mug as your avi

But anyway, keep it cute sis and keep on topic

Also I don't wear make-up, what gave you that idea

You called me a beast hypocrite. Don't play the victim now

Tumblr

You called me a beast hypocrite. Don't play the victim now

Because you are calling a trans-woman a man. So you're a beast for having that attitude because it's clearly an animistic ideology to think like that. So bye beast

Archived