Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Demi Lovato releasing new single

iAstroLeo

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Wow people are really mean to her on GGD.:awkney:

That's nothing new tbh. She's hated on 24/7 here sadly.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

I LOVED heart attack!! Hoping for something as good 

scan my barcode

retroglamx

I don't like Demi that much but I don't hate her. Her voice is pretty powerful. And btw guys, I don't get most of the fat jokes on her? Didn't she struggle with eating disorders in the past? Or was it just with alcohol and d--gs?

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Gaga Monster

I don't like Demi that much but I don't hate her. Her voice is pretty powerful. And btw guys, I don't get most of the fat jokes on her? Didn't she struggle with eating disorders in the past? Or was it just with alcohol and d--gs?

She struggled with eating disorders, alcohol and d--gs. It's horrible that people make fun of her. She's actually in amazing shape if you check out her Instagram 

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

She's in amazing shape and works out a lot. It's amazing how much she has overcame!

retroglamx

She struggled with eating disorders, alcohol and d--gs. It's horrible that people make fun of her. She's actually in amazing shape if you check out her Instagram 

Even if she wasn't in shape, it's gross to joke about those things. Whether or not you('ve) have(had) issues in the past.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Gaga Monster

Even if she wasn't in shape, it's gross to joke about those things. Whether or not you('ve) have(had) issues in the past.

Completely agree

Archived